Floppy-eared Farang

Doza

There is a farang getting around Bangkok for some time now with floppy ears (he can tuck them into his ears :D ) Have you seen him? Do you know the guy?

You should lay of the Thai Whisky, that is an elephant ...... :o

There is a farang getting around Bangkok for some time now with floppy ears (he can tuck them into his ears :D ) Have you seen him? Do you know the guy?

Think hes working undercover out of the "happy bar" in Washington Square....probabally CIA-MI6 or TIT... :o

You should lay of the Thai Whisky, that is an elephant ...... :o

my first impression was is DUMBO in town..and then smoebody says it was goofy...and then somebody says he was an undercover agent or something like that..are you sure he is farang?

my first impression was is DUMBO in town..and then smoebody says it was goofy...and then somebody says he was an undercover agent or something like that..are you sure he is farang?

Truly a riddle, inside a mystery, wrapped in an enigma...I can't concentrate just thinking about this! :D :D

Oh well, will keep my ears open and if i hear anything, will let ya know :o

c633b3eb99.jpg

You should lay of the Thai Whisky, that is an elephant ...... :D

Why do Elephants have Big Ears? :o

Because Noddy won’t pay the ransom :D

Sorry reliving childhood memories with my son.

Ivan

:D

There is a farang getting around Bangkok for some time now with floppy ears (he can tuck them into his ears :o ) Have you seen him? Do you know the guy?

The thread has an attachement-symbol but or some reason I cannot see any in this post (but others must have earlier today), and in the source of the page, only thing that is left of an attachement is: <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_408299-->

Attachements inactivated?

You should lay of the Thai Whisky, that is an elephant ...... :D

Why do Elephants have Big Ears? :D

Because Noddy won’t pay the ransom :D

Sorry reliving childhood memories with my son.

Ivan

:D

:o No worries Ivan that's a bit of an old favourite of mine as well.

Judge; "sorry Mr.Mickey Mouse, this court sees no grounds for divorce from Mrs. Minnie Mouse based on any mental illness of hers"

Mickey; "I did not say she had any mental illness, I said: she was f...... Goofy!"

Cheers!