Flluffy, Irrelevant Posts

a2396

It seems to me that posts regarding the serious aspects of life and relationships in Thailand have disappeared. Recent topics have concerned such burning issues as where to find round peas and the clothing preferences of Germans, etc, etc. Any comments???

This is certainly not a new forum, and many issues have already been covered in old posts. God forbid someone post a question or topic that has already been covered as they will soon be bombared with the old ‘use the f*cking search function ya’ lazy git.”

So now all we are left with is bashing, b*tching, and fluff. :o:D:D

It seems to me that posts regarding the serious aspects of life and relationships in Thailand have disappeared. Recent topics have concerned such burning issues as where to find round peas and the clothing preferences of Germans, etc, etc. Any comments???

Well, why not start one. I'm sure there are plenty of us out here who would reply.

On the other hand, why not peruse a wonderfully meaningful topic like this:

Burger or Cement

Sounds intriguing, no?

Well, why not start one. I'm sure there are plenty of us out here who would reply.

On the other hand, why not peruse a wonderfully meaningful topic like this:

Burger or Cement

Sounds intriguing, no?

hahaha Two in a row! Great minds think alike!!

It seems to me that posts regarding the serious aspects of life and relationships in Thailand have disappeared.

Maybe you could help me out then with a serious problem I got.

I had this accident in which a critical part of my body got severed. In the hospital surgeons tried their best but it was too late so the only thing they could come up with was this trunk of a baby elephant that they managed to attach to my body.

It works fine and all except during tea time when the plate with cookies gets passed around.

Any suggestions?

It seems to me that posts regarding the serious aspects of life and relationships in Thailand have disappeared.

I had this accident in which a critical part of my body got severed. In the hospital surgeons tried their best but it was too late so the only thing they could come up with was this trunk of a baby elephant that they managed to attach to my body.

It works fine and all except during tea time when the plate with cookies gets passed around.

Any suggestions?

....buy a stronger zip.... :o

Any suggestions?

....buy a stronger zip.... :D

I may have a response for you, but first, I need to know:

1. what happens when peanuts are passed around?

2. what happens if you see a mouse?

Anyway, my response involves candy floss, like they sell at the circus&fairs....

Did that make it fluffy?

:o

This is certainly not a new forum, and many issues have already been covered in old posts.  God forbid someone post a question or topic that has already been covered as they will soon be bombared with the old ‘use the f*cking search function ya’ lazy git.”

So now all we are left with is bashing, b*tching, and fluff.  :o  :D  :D

Thanks for your reply. I think you pretty much got the right answer. Much has been covered before. But, I am relatively new here.