Where To Buy A Coffee Plunger?

ctrunfree

For absolutely anything coffee related, including great coffee itself, I recommend Hillkoff. They have plungers, moka pots, percolators, drip machines, espresso machines, you name it.

See this topic: http://www.thaivisa....9-coffee-beans/

I concur. Hillkoff the best for all things to make coffee. As for coffee itself, you can find better than Hillkoff. Soi 3 (I think) off Chang Puak Rd.

• Like 1

Any other recommendations for coffee itself other than Hillkoff? (At similar prices)

Winnie, not sure what roast (City, French etc) you buy and how much you pay. Perhaps tell me and I can give you some details.

Cheers.

I mostly buy Italian.. Though may want to skip to something slightly lighter.

On the 'grounds' of CMU, opposite the petrol station within, as you enter the gate from the canal. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee beans will usually be a beacon. Kasem Store centre town sells a variety of packaged coffee beans, many from the Mae Tang mountain area, which I believe is where Hilkof sources theirs( overheard as I was admiring their coffee plungers three days ago).

Any other recommendations for coffee itself other than Hillkoff? (At similar prices)

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun WinnieTheKhwai,

Duang Dee remains our favorite, but that reflects our "bias" towards milder coffees, like Columbian. Post-tongue-cancer we can't even stand the taste of Starbuck's decaf, let alone their regular brew, but we do think Starbuck's regular might be good for tanning leather.

best, ~o:37;

Winnie, not sure what roast (City, French etc) you buy and how much you pay. Perhaps tell me and I can give you some details.

Cheers.

I mostly buy Italian.. Though may want to skip to something slightly lighter.

city blend is great

I amnot sure what a coffee plunger is If you are talking about a french press then from my experience here donot buy one with metal holder mine rusted and looks ugly now.Try to find one with a plastic holder for the pot. Good luck

I guess I lucked out, then.

I bought a 1 lt. french press from Hillkoff about 2 years ago.

Made in China, it has a stainless steel cage for the glass beaker, and all the other parts are also made of high grade metal.

Not a speck of rust on it. Works great.