Crashing Thai Style

canuckamuck

People fish outside my place at the lake, nice to watch. So this fisherman packs up his gear into his truck and does a 3 point turn, l am at my gate, l hear a bike at speed coming down the road, l look at it, the guy is just finishing his 3 point turn to head off home, what does the bike do. Yes your right, kept his speed on, didn't wait for the truck to finish his manoeuvre and so the bike at the last second brakes and squeezes his wheels in the kerb and the guys bumper. Total lunacy. Brain dead or what. :ermm: really l know guys here say ' Oh your Thai bashing ' but l am not, l just do not know what goes on inside their head when driving, well, nothing goes on inside their head for sure. ;)

Have a heart mate, the person riding the bike could have had more important matters to consider like busy popping a pimple, talking on the phone or perhaps rummaging through their bag of Somtum for their fags :lol:

Nothing surprises me anymore in the wonderful land of smiles :jap:

I'm left wondering about these people that have had 1.5 or 2.5 accidents. How do you have half an accident (0.5)?? <deleted>? :unsure: ......PERHAPS this is just farangs trying to save face & not wanting to seem doofus. :lol:

One poster on here stated that accident .5 was from him being stationary in a car park and a truck backing into him. His formula I guess and that in that case makes sense if he is including personal injury as part of the formula. :D

I'm left wondering about these people that have had 1.5 or 2.5 accidents. How do you have half an accident (0.5)?? <deleted>? :unsure: ......PERHAPS this is just farangs trying to save face & not wanting to seem doofus. :lol:

It's wanting to look hi-tech, which for me is impressive. :D

Come on, any chap like yourself who can strip down a dirty old broken down engine, tweak it and change or the doodads then put it back together and make it purr like a kitten, roar like a lion is no LOW TECH simpleton :ermm: , i think.

Me and tech figures don't mix to well :D but give me a lathe or a mig welder and l have fun. Going to bore most now but in the pictures l machined a set of 4 poly V pulleys, one two piece, out of billet alloy to stop belt tossing on launch and fabricated the brackets etc to relocate the alternater and steering pump for easy access, Machining adjusters from stainless then had bits chromed to look pretty. But all the high tech rice burner stuff is above my head.

post-41816-075739800 1284788426_thumb.jp post-41816-092443300 1284788448_thumb.jp

Very tidy trannyam.....BUT, I don't like the way the main hose touches the top of the Rocker Cover......can you sort that out for me and repost thanks :annoyed::angry:;)