Cannot Access Sopcast Service

dpb

any channel I try to watch using sopcast comes up with the error message "cannot access sopcast service".

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing sopcast. Checked my firewall settings. I've tried the program Hotspot shield and proxycap but I still keep getting the same error mesage

I've had this problem since April when the protests were on.

any channel I try to watch using sopcast comes up with the error message "cannot access sopcast service".

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing sopcast. Checked my firewall settings. I've tried the program Hotspot shield and proxycap but I still keep getting the same error mesage

redirected to w3.mict.go.th...

Edited by siamect

redirected to w3.mict.go.th...

Checking Sopcast just now (NatGeo channel on True Internet) works fine. Access to the Sopcast website is blocked, along with almost all other video broadcast sites. These were blocked as part of the state of emergency because some people were broadcasting the protests either by using their mobile phones, or uploading videos of speeches.

I hope access to these sites is restored once the state of emergency is lifted....

The Sopcast player can however be downloaded from third party sites.

my internet connection is with 3bb

when i search online for workarounds, a few thai football forums come up with the same sopcast problem and they are all on 3bb aswell

i've tried a few things they recommend on their forums to fix sopcast, uninstall and re-install, Hotsport shield and proxycap but none of them have worked.