Invitation: Thaivisa Member's Party Friday July 29

george

and again thanks george for bringing to the attention of all thai visa members :D

just to let all members know that we will have signs at the entrance to show you to the club lounge were the members will be :D

party divison :o

I should be there. But not at 6.30pm. Thats too early. Maybe around 8ish. :D

and I'll be sure to get there b4 8, just to make sure there'll still be some scotch available :o

Just kidding Jock :D

Seriously tho, been to a couple informal meets and was a great night out, good folks all around. C'mon out.

PS, George, perhaps you might consider getting sponsors for the next 'official' meet? Someone here must be connected to say a Heineken or??? (not meant physically, well, maybe a few at any given moment) :D

Sponsoring a meet for the largest Expat forum in Thailand/Asia, would be of a great benefit to any group I would think...depending on the bar tab of course :D

Edited by baht&sold
  • Like 1

Geesh...just heard about it from "Buadhai" today, while at the "official" Thaivisa weekly meeting in Korat. And I thought the Thaivisa meet we had in Surin a couple of months ago was "official". Hmmmm...so much for thinking.

Anyway, sounds like a reason, as good as any, to drink some Chang/cocktails on the 29th, so I have marked the date on my very busy calendar (I tell you it's very busy doing nothing up here in Korat) and will make every attempt to be there in Bangkok for some fun and entertainment. Mike, is it motorcycling in or the pickup truck? :o