Finnish National Arrested in Pattaya In National Child Abuse Raid

Rimmer

Leemac: Exact, correct, and to the point!

To add, when most westerners think of the word pedophile or the term "old man sleeping with a minor," it conjures up the image of a dirty old man in a raincoat kidnapping the vestal virgin off a playground and raping her whereupon she will endure mental disorders ad infinitum. For this offense, I believe in the full extent of the law.

Typically in Thailand the "victim" is a 14-yr-old who was raped by a family member at 8 and has been pimped out ever since. After six years of rodeo experience she now has a police handler, pimp mother, and katoey marketing staff. Any punter (farang) who falls into that web is throughly fleeced whereas the girl is already on to the next punter. I believe that for a crime you need a real victim who has suffered a loss. She is already happily riding her next bronco and smiling at the cash she will make for something she does for free. Should the farang get a stiff sentence for sleeping with a prostitute? Your call.

One reason you will not see this happen in a western country is the police handler and mother would immediately be arrested and the girl put in a juvenile home for soliciting.

We are trying to warn all you farangs out there that you have a big target on your back with an ATM in the center. If you don't believe it or are not worried than please ignore the comments above and I wish you the best of luck.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leemac: Exact, correct, and to the point!

To add, when most westerners think of the word pedophile or the term "old man sleeping with a minor," it conjures up the image of a dirty old man in a raincoat kidnapping the vestal virgin off a playground and raping her whereupon she will endure mental disorders ad infinitum. For this offense, I believe in the full extent of the law.

Typically in Thailand the "victim" is a 14-yr-old who was raped by a family member at 8 and has been pimped out ever since. After six years of rodeo experience she now has a police handler, pimp mother, and katoey marketing staff. Any punter (farang) who falls into that web is throughly fleeced whereas the girl is already on to the next punter. I believe that for a crime you need a real victim who has suffered a loss. She is already happily riding her next bronco and smiling at the cash she will make for something she does for free. Should the farang get a stiff sentence for sleeping with a prostitute? Your call.

One reason you will not see this happen in a western country is the police handler and mother would immediately be arrested and the girl put in a juvenile home for soliciting.

We are trying to warn all you farangs out there that you have a big target on your back with an ATM in the center. If you don't believe it or are not worried than please ignore the comments above and I wish you the best of luck.

If he WAS doing a 14yo, he de4finitely deserves to be locked up for it- but it doesn't seem that the guilt lies only with him, and the only evidence they've cited is the word of the mother.

That's not justice.

They stated there were illegal dealings with the mother- I think it's pretty clear, but again, without proper details we can't really judge, and without proper evidence and all parties being held accountable for their actions or their roles in this, this is not a fair or just case.

USA Gov Stats 25% of USA 14-19 yr old girls have an STD.Some young ones everywhere want to/will get laid/tart. Yes take out the badadults, pimps but be careful what gets criminalized and who gets blamed. I think most current international laws don’t fixthe problems as much as they create criminals.

USA Gov Stats 25% of USA 14-19 yr old girls have an STD.Some young ones everywhere want to/will get laid/tart. Yes take out the badadults, pimps but be careful what gets criminalized and who gets blamed. I think most current international laws don't fixthe problems as much as they create criminals.

Pardon me, but I'd like to see those stats. Please point me to a link.

Did anyone noticed the eyes of this guy? :blink:

He seems to be very upset about the situation!!! Good to see that Thailand is doing something against these criminals.

Yes, it's a brilliant shot, straight out of a 1920's movie. "Melodramatic" is the word I'm looking for.

... and

post-101696-062084000 1284697233_thumb.j

The readiness of people to make ignorant comments about a case and a man about whom they know absolutely nothing is, unfortunately, all too common in this scandal-obsessed society, but no less excusable for that. The man in question suffers from a disease akin to Parkinson's disease and his staring eyes are the result of a medical condition. I wonder if the police noticed over their months of observation that he has great difficulty walking.