Chicken Fried Steak

ThePunPun

Here is a photo of a snack I just finished eating.

post-108940-049877200 1284546374_thumb.j

For all you out there that requested Chicken or Country Fried Steak, here is an offer for you.

The above Dinner will be offered to the first 5 people ordering after this post hits the forum for the humungous sum of

30 Baht

Now remember only for the first 5 persons coming through the gate and ordering the Chicken Fried Steak special between now and 8PM..

You wanted chicken fried steak,,,,,, you got it

you wanted Thai prices , ...... you got it

Drinks are not included and will be charged seperately

Lets check the power of Thai Visa Advertising

The Pun Pun

Gonzo

5 and finished....... the 5th one just finished..... all Chicken Fried Steak dinners have been consumed......

To those enjoying this 30 baht meal, I would just like to say, call me tomorrow if the pain gets too bad, the antidote can be as cheap as 1500 baht.

:D

Thank you TV Guests/members..... and let me say a big thank you to Thai Visa just by saying

The TV does get out to the right people..

Gonzo

Congrats!

Say, how much did those cheapskates save from the regular price? Or did I miss "Country Fried" on the menu? And anyway, are you claiming that this is better than the meatloaf? (Which I'm enjoying tonight here at home as a carry-out?)

Congrats!

Say, how much did those cheapskates save from the regular price? Or did I miss "Country Fried" on the menu? And anyway, are you claiming that this is better than the meatloaf? (Which I'm enjoying tonight here at home as a carry-out?)

Hi CMX

A little different taste on the tongue, but the CFS is a great little meal.

... and no you didn't miss it o n the menu, It will be a new item on our new menu. Depending on how and where I can get the best deal on good beef, I hope the dinner will be able to offered at just around 195 baht. Which would mean that each of our tryer-outers saved about 165 Baht on their meal

..... and all seemed to like the meal and the deal.

Gonzo

"best deal on good beef"

Say, I've got a beef about this, your statement, or else I don't understand what "Country Fried" is all about. Or did the chicken cross the road, and if so, why?

Edited by CMX

"best deal on good beef"

Say, I've got a beef about this, your statement, or else I don't understand what "Country Fried" is all about. Or did the chicken cross the road, and if so, why?

the chicken crossed the road and got run over by the cow, cuz she could not hear the horns

google 'country/chicken fried steak'' will probably clear up your confusion

or create new ones.

g

would that be the organic vegan reasturant, the green living center or the guest house...how about a map to chicky fried steak for me....newbie! kcore

Sorry for that Kcore.

If you will look at "The Pun Pun " advert, at the top of the page of the Chiang Mai Forum, you will see a yellow banner bar.

If you click on this bar there you should find the information you seek or if this is still unclear, PM me and tell me where you wish to start from and I will try and give you more specific directions.

ThePunPun

Gonzo

So the question is are you going to have CFS today?:unsure:

Hi Gotlost

Not for lunch today, Please give me a chance to get out and redo some marketing...... If you can hold on til this evening time all should be good. Then in any event I will hold one for you.

Thanks

gonzo

Hi Gotlost

Not for lunch today, Please give me a chance to get out and redo some marketing...... If you can hold on til this evening time all should be good. Then in any event I will hold one for you.

Thanks

gonzo

No problem old renowned conosur of the restaurant. Since I'm leaving town for about two weeks that should give you time to round up some more chickens.:lol:

Hi Gotlost

Thanks

gonzo

No problem old renowned conosur of the restaurant. Since I'm leaving town for about two weeks that should give you time to round up some more chickens.:lol:

Thats good here to as it takes a good 2 weeks to train a chicken to fry a steak ,,,,,,,, properly

:D

Pigeons? Pigeons ? Pigeons are pervued by many as just small poultry. Pigeons grow up to be phesants,and now we know Pun Pun has a plethora of P's What can I say except Pishaw or perhaps, prithee.

Kn. Gotlost, it was a definite pleasure having a palaver with thee. A most enjoyable couple of hours just watching the river rise. We shall indeed have more of the pigeon chicken fried steak in the near future.....

Don't tell Getgoin aabout the secret meat.

Gonzo

Pigeons? Pigeons ? Pigeons are pervued by many as just small poultry. Pigeons grow up to be phesants,and now we know Pun Pun has a plethora of P's What can I say except Pishaw or perhaps, prithee. Kn. Gotlost, it was a definite pleasure having a palaver with thee. A most enjoyable couple of hours just watching the river rise. We shall indeed have more of the /pigeon/ chicken fried steak in the near future..... Don't tell Getgoin aabout the secret meat. Gonzo

Well thanks for that. I thought it was the dog I hit while driving by the Pun Pun!

Edited by getgoin

Pigeons? Pigeons ? Pigeons are pervued by many as just small poultry. Pigeons grow up to be phesants,and now we know Pun Pun has a plethora of P's What can I say except Pishaw or perhaps, prithee. Kn. Gotlost, it was a definite pleasure having a palaver with thee. A most enjoyable couple of hours just watching the river rise. We shall indeed have more of the /pigeon/ chicken fried steak in the near future..... Don't tell Getgoin aabout the secret meat. Gonzo

Well thanks for that. I thought it was the dog I hit while driving by the Pun Pun!

Don't I wish! !

Do you realize how many more CFS's you can get out of a dog vs. a pigeon ?????

Thanks a lot for telling me so late, the competition probably go it. B)