Honda Civic Wipers

Phil Conners

Seems you can only get original Honda Civic wipers in Thailand. For any other car you can go to one of the many parts shops and they'll replace the rubber but for Honda Civic the answer is the usual "no hab". Anyone found a 3rd party place that will replace the wiper rubber? Preferably in Pattaya.

Had exactly the same problem and bought them eventually at the Honda shop in Pattaya.

Added fun: they are not on stock and have to be ordered. Cost 1,400-something Baht. Watch out, thy tried to sell me the entire wiper assembly in the first place, costs 3,600 Baht. Keep your foot on the ground and buy the rubber part only.

They cost 4-6 hundred baht from a dealer. Why do you want to get them from a parts shop?

those third party shops are usually cheaper. Especially when it comes to Honda parts. Would be interested to know which Honda dealer offered you 400 to 600 for those wipers. As I said, I paid 1,400 for them.

They cost 4-6 hundred baht from a dealer. Why do you want to get them from a parts shop?

those third party shops are usually cheaper. Especially when it comes to Honda parts. Would be interested to know which Honda dealer offered you 400 to 600 for those wipers. As I said, I paid 1,400 for them.

For the rubber parts only! It was around 4-600 baht at Ekamhai dealer in Bangkok.

This was three years ago, I have since sold the Civic.

For the rubber parts only! It was around 4-600 baht at Ekamhai dealer in Bangkok.

This was three years ago, I have since sold the Civic.

That was probably the older version ot the Civic. My car is just three years old and has more complex (larger) wipers than the model before.