Messed Up Visa Or What

post-113887-090256500 1284693761_thumb.j I applyed for a tourist visa in aug 2010 expecting 3x60 days triple visa . at the time i didnt know about a non immigrant visa so i never bothered to look at the visa when it arrived at my home . when i arrived in thailand last week they asked me why i was here so i said tourist of course , he just saw non immigrant and stamped it for 90 days . as you can see from this picture it is a non immigrant . but it has details in it that belong in a tourist visa . my main question is that the visa looks like it must be used up within the months from 11/08/2010 to 10/01/2011 . since i already have a 90 day stamp should i first wait till its over to get the last 90 days . or after 60 days go to explain to them that i should be going onto my second 60days of my tourist visa. i,m sure they wont know what i,m talking about since all they see is non . i just need someone to tell me what i should do . my first entry stamp permits me to stay till December 8th.... Thanks Edited by leon1503

The OP already has an open discussion ongoing about his visa. Why start a second?

oh i didnt know that i could,nt open a new one . i was just trying to explain it better . this is my first time using forums or any kind of chat like this . Now i know better thanks