How To Do Cheap Mobile Phoning

fanciman

I have noticed some people are on the mobile phone to me for ages. Have they no idea how much money it costs? Or do they just have a cheap plan somehow? When i ring them they go on and on for ages! :o

So, please enlighten me... What don't i realise or know about? I think it is quite expensive to use a mobile phone... I much prefer to send a text message. And then i dont have to talk to these people! :D

Also, another thing i noticed is that people seem to be very knowledgable about using their mobile phone here. I never used them that much and am more used to having an answerphone and sending messages via e mail, but people in thailand seem to know about voice mail on their mobile and all sorts of things...

But my main point:

How can i make cheap mobile phone calls?

:D

I have noticed some people are on the mobile phone to me for ages. Have they no idea how much money it costs? Or do they just have a cheap plan somehow? When i ring them they go on and on for ages! :o

So, please enlighten me... What don't i realise or know about? I think it is quite expensive to use a mobile phone... I much prefer to send a text message. And then i dont have to talk to these people! :D

Also, another thing i noticed is that people seem to be very knowledgable about using their mobile phone here. I never used them that much and am more used to having an answerphone and sending messages via e mail, but people in thailand seem to know about voice mail on their mobile and all sorts of things...

But my main point:

How can i make cheap mobile phone calls?

:D

Call your service provider and ask for the cheapest deal. I called Bangkok from

Phuket the other night - 45 minutes for 12 baht! (1 baht for first minute, 25 satang for each other minute). Good deal!