Morning Drinking

neilf

A little late isn't it.:lol:

what 6 am ----------- jamesons is at least 35 mins from me on bike so need to be up at say 5am to be there for 6

just had a horrible thought what if they opened late and you had to sit outside waiting on the steps------scary !!

A little late isn't it.:lol:

what 6 am ----------- jamesons is at least 35 mins from me on bike so need to be up at say 5am to be there for 6

just had a horrible thought what if they opened late and you had to sit outside waiting on the steps------scary !!

No problem, there will still be a few places open from the night before in soi half a dozen :whistling:

My best friend in the States was a drunk. I looked at his hands, they were swollen. Hate to think what the rest of his body looked like, particularly his pickled brain.

Great guy, though. Could play drums until he fell over - a cymbolic jesture (pun intended). He looked 15 years older that his age. Died young. Bye bye Bobbie.

Nothing cute about drinking alcoholic beverages.

....and yes I know, I'm not the one you'd pick to go bar crawling, at 6 am or any other time. Am no fun for that.

At 6 am, I'm getting up from a comfy night's sleep, I eat a healthy light breakfast, then go out the the Rock Climbing park I'm developing to meet my hill tribe friends, and we get to work. It's invigorating and enjoyable - with a few frustrations thrown in for good measure. I'm not in to self-affliction. I take care of my body and so should you. I hope you're not the one at the wheel of the car that smashes in to a loved one of mine. I'll let you know up front, I don't tender any excuses whatsoever for idiotic/harmful things done while drunk.

• Like 2

My best friend in the States was a drunk. I looked at his hands, they were swollen. Hate to think what the rest of his body looked like, particularly his pickled brain.

Great guy, though. Could play drums until he fell over - a cymbolic jesture (pun intended). He looked 15 years older that his age. Died young. Bye bye Bobbie.

....and yes I know, I'm not the one you'd pick to go bar crawling, at 6 am or any other time. Am no fun for that.

At 6 am, I'm getting up from a comfy night's sleep, I eat a healthy light breakfast, then go out the the Rock Climbing park I'm developing to meet my hill tribe friends, and we get to work. It's invigorating and enjoyable - with a few frustrations thrown in for good measure. I'm not in to self-affliction. I take care of my body and so should you. I hope you're not the one at the wheel of the car that smashes in to a loved one of mine. I'll let you know up front, I don't tender any excuses whatsoever for idiotic/harmful things done while drunk.

i have a swollen belly known by the medical latin term ' biggus beerguttus "

Boys, there's a new sheriff in town... :Dave:

• Like 1

Boys, there's a new sheriff in town... :Dave:

bet he never gets brahms and liszt ha ha

It's not what time you start drinking that matters, it's how long you go on for that does the damage.

6 am is a little early for me though however when I am in Pattaya, on R&R, I have been known to sit reading that paper we can't mention over a beer or two anytime after 8.

When drinking becomes so important that you worry about what time you drink, then you have a problem. Forcing yourself to wait until noon does not make you not an alcoholic. But with that said, some of the most productive and wealthy people I've ever known were functional alcoholics, and this is Pattaya. Enjoy your drink.

i have a swollen belly known by the medical latin term ' biggus beerguttus "

Be sure to check that it's not ascites.

When drinking becomes so important that you worry about what time you drink, then you have a problem. Forcing yourself to wait until noon does not make you not an alcoholic. But with that said, some of the most productive and wealthy people I've ever known were functional alcoholics, and this is Pattaya. Enjoy your drink.

what in the name of the robin hood bar is a "functional alcoholic "========i want one for a pet

must say did start drinking once about 6am, only once. a good friend came to town that i have known and worked with for some time and we just were going to have 1,,,haha. the rest of the story goes I was sick for 2 days after that day.

never did that again, usually have a few beer every night after the kids go to bed.

sit out side in the garden with a little music

But usually once every few weeks i go out at night and usually it is a drunk,

And I always take a taxi, twice before went out for a "A" drink and drove and had to leave my vehice there over night.because it was not 1,,,and the thought scares me to ever get in to a accident here even sober.

And the usual 160baht for a taxi is nothing compared to the cost of an accident.

george bush and tony blair to name but 2.

if you wear a watch...keep it on another time zone..."suns over the yardarm someplace"

Nice to get up at 2am sit and look at the stars, listen to the frogs and insomniac cocks crowing.... with a glass of your favorite tipple...hey life is NOT that long!!

....as for the nay-sayers......whatever ....

Drinking in the a.m. -- a sign of true freedom!

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose (Janis Joplin).

You were drinking weren't you? :o

How else to comprehend the slight to Kris Kristofferson, since he wrote it (along with Freddy Foster) and sang it long before the fat broad from Port Arthur. Kris used to drink in the morning too. Didn't do him any harm because I think he was a Rhodes scholar. :ph34r:

Anyway, 6 AM in Pattaya is 6 pm in New York City and that's cocktail hour.