Thanks To Poor Sucker And Roo

Sorry guys had house trouble so missed the bash. Sounds like I missed a good night and it would have been good to put some faces to posters Maybe we can organise a cabinet meeting one night ?

:) Well, in your absence, the Mayor proposed and Chief Whip seconded, that you as Min. of Environment will be representing us at next Saturday's Greenpeace visit at Nathon. As there is only one conducted tour of the ship at 10am, you are to join the Sisters of Samui and the female Samui Expats for morning tea sponsored by The Green Loonies, aboard Rainbow Warrior 11. Be there !

• Like 1

Sorry guys had house trouble so missed the bash. Sounds like I missed a good night and it would have been good to put some faces to posters Maybe we can organise a cabinet meeting one night ?

:) Well, in your absence, the Mayor proposed and Chief Whip seconded, that you as Min. of Environment will be representing us at next Saturday's Greenpeace visit at Nathon. As there is only one conducted tour of the ship at 10am, you are to join the Sisters of Samui and the female Samui Expats for morning tea sponsored by The Green Loonies, aboard Rainbow Warrior 11. Be there !

Seconded. :)

A big thanks to Rooo and Poor Sucker for a great night. Great to meet a few more posters from Samui KPG Forum.

Hope every one is feeling great today. :sick:

Why does my toe hurt? :o

Oh well time for the hair of the dog......!!

hey it was nothing personal and i am sure my head hurt worse this morning.

:D Nothing a few bottles of Tiger won't cure.....!

As above, great evening & many thanks to Poor Sucker & Rooo.

Who's next up to lose a bet resulting in free beers for many people??

:rolleyes: Well you are welcome to use Crusty's Faulty Winds any time, but the time and location has to be in code, otherwise the Green Loonies may target us. Tracer Round, Min. of Defence to take charge of this. Roo pse note that as I am enemployed I can only afford ONE round.

Edited by crusty

Seconded. :)

Certainly. I went to see the Mayor this afternoon and have agreed to visit the vessel with the intention of advising them of the advantages of fitting huge diesel engines to the vessel so they can travel far faster to each venue and as such reach a far larger audience. They can also go to places when the wind is blowing in the wrong direction which is another added bonus. :thumbsup:

Also the fitting of the engines and huge gas tanks here on Samui will bring badly needed work to the islands population as well as a surge in the stock of PTT. Buy now ;)

I also propose a full cabinet meeting to discuss the islands running to be held at Mayor crusty's at a date to be agreed by the cabinet. He does rustle up a rather nice BBQ when cornered :D I do realise the cabinet are very busy so will leave it open for debate.

I just hope they have plenty of cold chang onboard as I have heard the sisters of Samui know how to party :rolleyes: