Are You A Pikey Chav?

Wannabe chav

You are 13 % chav :o

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

Explorer :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Potential chav

You are 33 % chav

Do you find yourself reaching for the hair gel in the morning instead of your straighteners? Does the thought of your man in gold chains and sovereigns get you all hot under the collar? You've still got a fair way to go yet but there's definately something of the chav in you and who knows, carry on the way you're going and one day you might even be able to show Brian Harvey a thing or two.

I DEMAND A RETEST... :o

totster :D

ps.. best question.. . Do you know anyone that’s ever been on Trisha? :D:D

I hate fukcing pikies
:D

From Turkish in the movie "Snatch"

Other quotes from the movie....

Bricktop:Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible kunt... me.

Sol:You ain't from this planet are you, Vincent? Who is gonna mug two black fellas, holding pistols, sat in a car that is worth less than your shirt.

sorry

:o

Edited by chuchok

Wannabe chav

You are 23 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

Uh dont get some of those - I think better question is if you are constantly doing some of these things. :o

Wannabe chav

You are 10 % chav

I take it that "Chav" is similar to "White Trash"?

Chavs..

The press in Britain has recently been having fun mocking a group for which pejorative descriptions have been created such as “non-educated delinquents” and “the burgeoning peasant underclass”. The subjects of these derogatory descriptions are said to be set apart by ignorance, fecklessness, mindless violence and bad taste.

To illustrate the last of these, critics point to their style of dress: a love of flashy gold jewellery (hooped earrings, thick neck chains, sovereign rings and heavy bangles, which all may be lumped together under the term bling-bling); the wearing of white trainers (in what is called “prison white”, so clean that they look new); clothes in fashionable brands with very prominent logos; and baseball caps, frequently in Burberry check, a favourite style. The women, the Daily Mail wrote recently in a characteristic burst of maidenly distaste, “pull their shoddily dyed hair back in that ultra-tight bun known as a ‘council-house facelift’, wear skirts too short for their mottled blue thighs, and expose too much of their distressingly flabby midriffs”.

http://www.worldwidewords.org/topicalwords/tw-cha2.htm

Also see definitions here - Urban Dictionary - "Chav"

totster :o

www.chavscum.co.uk

Have a look at this link to see the UK's version of 'trailer trash.'

They tend to be white sub working class kids who like 'R and B' 'Hip Hop' and 'Urban' music, and talk in a contrived 'black London' accent no matter where in the country they come from.

The women will have gaggles of kids of all shapes, colours and sizes (occasionally some may even be fathered by people outside of their families) by the time they are 22. The blokes have about as much chance of a job as the Pope has of being found knee deep in BGs in Playskool throwing barfines around like confetti. Sadly they are the fastest growing sector of British society.

If there was ever a good case for mandatory sterilisation these Chavs are it.

You are 0 % chav

I got 26%.

I think for all the reasons everyone else who got a high score did, so I think the questions were rather unfair.

I LIKE tinned Corned Beef :D

I HAVE bought flowers from a Gas station -in a hurry! :D

I called my Nan NAN :D

I have taken the free shower gel etc- why not its FREE!!! It aint STEALING :D

I always leave the house without hairgel . I am BALD (Shaven), so whats that all about, lots of Baldies out there.

Cant remember the rest (but never thought white Stiletos suited my legs :o

Load of rubbish, best thing to come out of this thread was Chuchock's extracts from Snatch, The Bricktop one has to be my favourite of all time :D

I got 26%.

I think for all the reasons everyone else who got a high score did, so I think the questions were rather unfair.

I LIKE tinned Corned Beef :D

I HAVE bought flowers from a Gas station -in a hurry! :D

I called my Nan  NAN :D

I have taken the free shower gel etc- why not its FREE!!! It aint STEALING :D

I always leave the house without hairgel . I am BALD (Shaven), so whats that all about, lots of Baldies out there.

Cant remember the rest (but never thought white Stiletos suited my legs :o

Load of rubbish, best thing to come out of this thread was Chuchock's extracts from Snatch, The Bricktop one has to be my favourite of all time :D

Pot Noodles are ok ... aren't they ..? :D

totster :D

You are 15% chav.

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav. You're just an old fart

"Are any of your relatives called Kevin?" - No, but I have a mate called "Shitsu".

Who is Kat Slater?

:o

Arrrggghhhhhh 31% Chav. Never. :o

The test is a bit biased against people from Northern England. We all say Nan and have tea instead of 'dinner' (which is what you should have at midday-ish). Corned beef butties are good. Pot Noodles/Mama Noodles are a nice easy snack. I did own some Reebok Classics about 15 years ago. Surely that shouldnt be held against me now.

Guess I will have to start saying 'innit' after every sentence....innit, nice one boss.

I am British but live in Thailand, so, I don't have to suffer Chavs.

From friends that live in the UK I learn that Chavs are taking over many country towns and people are afraid to go out after dark because of the mindless violence.

Chavs are responsible for the latest craze of "Happy-Slapping".

This is where a Chav goes up to a perfect stranger and slaps them. The slap is recorded on the camera of a mobile phone and then distributed to the Chavs "crew".

This has now got out of hand. An 11 year old school girl was raped by four 14 year olds, was recorded on a telephone video and distributed all around their school. Over a hundred pupils saw the film of the rape before teachers became aware of the video and notified police.

You can see how dumb these chavs are; they create the evidence that finally nails them.

Britain is certainly going to he11 in a hand-basket. Glad I don't live there.

Edited by Sir Burr

I got 33%. I don't percieve Chavs as only being young - I reckon you can get chavs up to mid/late 30s. Those fashion victims that wear those god awful Von Dutch clothes. There could be a chav movement in Thailand though - cos they sell fake Von Dutch stuff in Thailand.

8%. Only because I lived on pot noodles to strech the budget many years ago in London. And who hasn't pinched the occassional bit of shampoo. There's no way I'm going to mention my white stillettos on this forum!

Actually the only reason I'm doing this cr#p is to get my 100th post up!

You are 23 % chav

Crap questions though, what about,

"have you ever chipped in with your mates to grab a 'tenners' deal." :o

Still coming from a true chav town, I feel I haven't let the side down to badly. :D

Potential chav

You are 26 % chav

Do you find yourself reaching for the hair gel in the morning instead of your straighteners? Does the thought of your man in gold chains and sovereigns get you all hot under the collar? You've still got a fair way to go yet but there's definately something of the chav in you and who knows, carry on the way you're going and one day you might even be able to show Brian Harvey a thing or two.

Certainly don't reach for the gel....nothing to gel! :o

I'm not Brit but I took the quiz for fun anyway, and ended up being 15% chav!

Yes I've been to raves and bought flowers in petrol stations while in the UK.

What's wrong with Blackpool? Everyone I've spoken to in the UK speak of it like some low class holiday resort? Is it equivalent to Pattaya?

15% chav.

Mmmmmmm . . . . . . . .the test is too simplistic methinks. To start with, most of us who grew up in the UK would have had tinned meat at least weekly, and pot noodles were hugely popular for a while (and actually seen as kinda high-class food).

And some of us not only have relations called Kevin but. . . well .. . . might actually be called . . . ummmm . . . . . oh forget it.

HOWEVER, isnt it just possible that there's a group who like Chav-ish things in a kind of mock-ironic-wannabe chav way. A bit like white American middle class kids liking eminem and calling each other bithc, or black guys mocking racists by calling themselves n****rs?

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Now, where's me reeboks?

PS

Given Thai's love of instant noodles and gold, would they be chav's also?