Are You A Pikey Chav?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOWEVER, isnt it just possible that there's a group who like Chav-ish things in a kind of mock-ironic-wannabe chav way.  A bit like white American middle class kids liking eminem and calling each other bithc, or black guys mocking racists by calling themselves n****rs?

Have you ever heard of Goldie Lookin' Chain? They are the official Chav group. They are a group of welsh rappers who have had hits with "Guns don't kill people, rappers do" and the classic hit, "Your mother's got a pen1s". Nothing sounds like welsh rap. You knows it brah!

Goldie Looking Chain are great simply because they rip the shi*e out of chavs and black wannabes. I wonder how many of them realise it though? I think the whole hip hop scene needed a band like that to come along and show them how sad they actually look. Good on em.

To me chavs were always known as Kevins or Trevors - the guys at school (usually of that Christian name) sporting the Brian Harvey haircut, thick gold earring, tattoo on the lower forearm and white socks with black shoes and trousers. Only now do I realise "chav" stands for Council Houses, Alcohol and Violence. Superb.

In the UK chavs aren't limited to white folk though. Check out the Asians, East Europeans (white stripe joggers, gelled hair) and even black guys adopting the look and attitude. The British born Filipinos in London are doing pretty well too. I blame the uprising on the hip hop scene...

Queen chav

You are 100 % chav

Bleeding 'eck, your earlobes must be nearly round your ankles under the strain of all those Argos Additions gold hoops. For you are officially lord and master of all things chav, queen of the tracksuit and regular patron of Pizza Hut - though there was life before Burberry you know.

Answered all questions to get 100% just to see the result :o:D