Type Non Immigrant T Headache O

I am 44 and have a full uk passport and am living here in thailand on toursits visas, I have a yellow book proof of ownership of my house(?), I have 800,000baht in an account elswere and have the bank statement to proove it , I have about 400.000 baht in my Thai bank acc. When i go to the uk visa office in londod next week do i need anything else to get a non imigrant O? (appart from a photo)

I would apply in Hull, not the embassy in London, which you can do by mail. All the paperwork you need you can download from their website.

Easiest is the non-O based on visiting friends. You just need to supply the name and address of a friend in Thailand.

Thai Consulate Hull

Apply by post . Passport returned to you within a week.

No bank statements are needed.

Thanks for the prompt reply! So! If They don't need bank statements what is it that gets me the visa? The "Yellow Book" or do i say im visiting friends or do i just put the name of the Thai person who owns the house with me and send in some photo copies of all the ownership papers etc, Basicly what form and what do i say after I've down loaded it. I'm starting to think that there's more than one type O form if you get my drift. cheers

Look at the Hull website. Download the information pack. Fill in the form and send it off with your passport and fee.

There is a form to enter the address of a friend in Thailand.

Nothing else is needed. A copy of your yellow book will help even more but it is not really needed.

As said do not apply in London.

I would apply in Hull, not the embassy in London, which you can do by mail. All the paperwork you need you can download from their website.

Easiest is the non-O based on visiting friends. You just need to supply the name and address of a friend in Thailand.

So can i just use the Thai whos got there name on the same property as me? So That and what else? Visiting friends type O ,proof of 400,000 baht or 800 in a Thai bank and thats it ? It sound to simple

To get a 1 year non immigrant multi entry 'o' visa at hull, as already said download the information pack, its all on there, £100.00 plus another £10.00 for personal attendance, an appointment has to be made, but the visa is issued there and then. Three days if by special delivery mail, Send Monday get back Wednesday.