Problem With Cat Cdma

bravoZ

hello everybody! very need your help! on my laptop with windows 7 i cant connect...

insert modem , windows see it, everything fine , start cat program, try to connect and get message that's device has been disconnected (antenna signal show nothing)

on my laptop with windods vista i get same message, restart computer and then connect succes, everything okay

what's wrong? thank you!

I also run Win7 on a note book, provider CAT CDMA with a modem I bought from them (how about yours?);never had any problem

this CAT modem has all necessary software on board its own memory, so really nothing do for you but switch on and connect. If it really still does not work: Take note book and modem, put it on the table of the CAT shop, they should fix it for you

Edited by thurien

• 2 weeks later...

thanks everybody, now it works) jap.gif

but have one more questions, i paid about 3000 - include modem , sim , and- ? one month or what? cant uderstand)

and how i can pay next?

thanks

jap.gif

Edited by bravoZ

i paid about 3000 - include modem , sim , and- ? one month or what? cant uderstand

yes, it always pays to know what one pays for!

I assume (do not take me for granted !!!): Your initial payment was for the modem only (normally, the C.A.T. system does not require a sim card) with maybe

one or two months' usage free of charge. Thereafter, you will get monthly invoices (which you preferably should pay, else you be writing here again "modem does not work anymore")

Edited by thurien

• 3 weeks later...