All Day Drinking

neilf

being much emboldened and boosted by your many supportive comments i have decided to combine the morning and afternoon sessions into one long day of alcoholic consumption. i have informed my bank manager in the uk by email re. a larger overdraft and am eagerly awaiting his reply so i can begin my new venture into the unknown asap

what i now need is a decent route of bars please starting at soi chaiyapruek jontiem at about 10am and finishing in pattaya central at about 9 pm

thanking you in lager i mean eager anticipation

Edited by neilf

...careful mate, you could end up like me..heres my pic at my sisters wedding a few years ago.. look a lot better these days since i cut back B) you should definitely keep the morning sessions separate to the evening.. i usually find 2x cans of cider first thing in the morning helps.... and have a rule not to start drinking until noon...then have a break from 5 till 8 before i finish off for the night :jap:

post-16047-079354700 1284987631_thumb.gi

Excessive drinking is not big and its not clever.

Sorry to be preachy but the last thing we need is more excessive drinking in Pattaya. Chill-out and enjoy the seaside, your bird, the weather, the food, etc etc etc SOBER. Your liver, and several other organs, will thank you in the long run.

Over and Out.

• Like 1

Sorry to be preachy but the last thing we need is more excessive drinking in Pattaya. Chill-out and enjoy the seaside, your bird, the weather, the food, etc etc etc SOBER. Your liver, and several other organs, will thank you in the long run.

Over and Out.

How true, pull the head out of the sling before it is too late!

I made my own experiences and observed many friends / drinking buddies... :ermm:

Edited by moo9

Over and Out.

well i asked my liver 5 times if he was ok last night and he didnt bother to reply so how he is going to thank me i dont know-----------------if i keep drinking chang do you think he will speak to me in thai cos if so i better get lessons

• Like 1