Sex And Thailand

uncle paul

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle Paul,you come over as smug,self righteous,opiniated twit.

This is a class of humanity that most of us can do without.

I'm not usually into name calling,but you deserve it.

Most of us come to Thailand to enjoy ourselves,and that comes in many different forms.The bar girls are for many only a small part of that,and most have moved on to see what many advantages living here bring.

Why do you NEED to keep trying to PROVE you are correct.?

The sweeping statement "so many Thai's hate foreigners" is in my view doubtful; though it is likely some do.I agree that Thailand attracts many dubious people but only a small number contribute to this board.IN MY OPINION. (just one person) and you won't see me posting this again for a long period of time unlike you who can't let go once you start off!!! SAD.

Its a shame that this forum can too easily become a soap box for keyboard warriors.Move on and post something worth while.

Most of us come to Thailand to enjoy ourselves,and that comes in many different forms.The bar girls are for many only a small part of that,and most have moved on to see what many advantages living here bring...

True. Same as Playboy Magazine; I first look at the pictures and then read the articles :o

Uncle Paul,you come over as smug,self righteous,opiniated twit.

This is a class of humanity that most of us can do without.

I'm not usually into name calling,but you deserve it.

Most of us come to Thailand to enjoy ourselves,and that comes in many different forms.The bar girls are for many only a small part of that,and most have moved on to see what many advantages living here bring.

Why do you NEED to keep trying to PROVE you are correct.?

The sweeping statement "so many Thai's hate foreigners" is in my view doubtful; though it is likely some do.I agree that Thailand attracts many dubious people but only a small number contribute to this board.IN MY OPINION. (just one person) and you won't see me posting this again for a long period of time unlike you who can't let go once you start off!!! SAD.

Its a shame that this forum can too easily become a soap box for keyboard warriors.Move on and post something worth while.

truth hurt does it?

yet again we can see that my post was correct!

the deadbeats have again shown themselves to be in the majority as this thread has progressed.

the penis rather than the brain seems to be the main reason for visiting Thailand although there are rather spurious attempts to hide this fact!

no wonder so many Thai's hate foreigners!

There are also those who dont care if their childeren end up as prostitutes! to those I say that bringing a child into this world should be a serious issue and if you cant take your resposibilities seriously please refrain from reproducing your moronic selves!

perhaps its only a disadvantaged country girl that would ever put up with people like that? :o:D

There are also those who dont care if their childeren end up as prostitutes! to those I say that bringing a child into this world should be a serious issue and if you cant take your resposibilities seriously please refrain from reproducing your moronic selves!

What a daft comment :D ,

So your saying that all the bg's out there now have farang sexpat Dads that let them become prostitutes (as you call them) :D

yet again we can see that my post was correct!

the deadbeats have again shown themselves to be in the majority as this thread has progressed.

the penis rather than the brain seems to be the main reason for visiting Thailand although there are rather spurious attempts to hide this fact!

perhaps its only a disadvantaged country girl that would ever put up with people like that? :o:D

What a daft comment :D ,

So your saying that all the bg's out there now have farang sexpat Dads that let them become prostitutes (as you call them) :D

i suggest you read the whole thread where you will see that it was not me that suggested id be happy or just say mai pan rai if a child of mine became a prostitute.

It is apparent that a many on here seem to view Thailand little more than a glorified cheap knocking shop & in fact have little regard for the real Thailand or people.

By exploiting an economic advantage they seem to revel in exploiting young girls/boys misfortune, where as at home they cant hold down a relationship; let alone get a partner ( i use that word very loosely).

Let me Explain something about the attitude of many back here in the UK

There was a Thai girl who worked at my friends restaurant to earn some extra pocket money whilst she finished her masters degree. When she finished and told the customers that she was going home to Thailand the majority asked the same question.

"Do you have to go and work in a bar now?"

Every time Thailand is shown on the  television there are always images of the  Pat Pong or Pattaya bar scene.

I was even asked on my wedding day here if i found my wife in a bar!!!

It p**ses me off that so many have such little regard for Thailand and its customs and in fact could never stay there if it was not for some young thing playing with their manhood because of  their economic superiority.

Get real people most of you are being taken for a ride: no money no honey!!!

how many of you have partners the same age as you or older?

END OF RANT

After saying all that you go and give me advice where to get a $5 shag

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...pic=40720&st=15

It is apparent that a many on here seem to view Thailand little more than a glorified cheap knocking shop & in fact have little regard for the real Thailand or people.

By exploiting an economic advantage they seem to revel in exploiting young girls/boys misfortune, where as at home they cant hold down a relationship; let alone get a partner ( i use that word very loosely).

There was a Thai girl who worked at my friends restaurant to earn some extra pocket money whilst she finished her masters degree. When she finished and told the customers that she was going home to Thailand the majority asked the same question.

Every time Thailand is shown on the  television there are always images of the  Pat Pong or Pattaya bar scene.

It p**ses me off that so many have such little regard for Thailand and its customs and in fact could never stay there if it was not for some young thing playing with their manhood because of  their economic superiority.

END OF RANT

.....ah even renowned Uncles seem to know about Soi 6 :o

END OF RANT

.....ah even renowned Uncles seem to know about Soi 6 :o

i ended up staying at a hotel just off soi six the first time i ever drove to pattaya. big tall place at 1700 baht a night. u can imagine it was a bit of an eyopener for someones fist visit other than the beach

END OF RANT

.....ah even renowned Uncles seem to know about Soi 6 :D

i ended up staying at a hotel just off soi six the first time i ever drove to pattaya. big tall place at 1700 baht a night. u can imagine it was a bit of an eyopener for someones fist visit other than the beach

Yes it`s a soi of diverse commercial interests which seem to have evolved at quite a propulsive rate...especially after Mr. Yodsak sold it to Bangkok Bank....of course it`s now owned by Pattaya Council who have mooted the idea of making it a pedestrian precinct.

I suppose if it is pedestrianised then you won`t have to worry about being run over as your eyes bulge at the spectacular sights :o

"Hello welcome sexy man" oh dear dear me what fools you have been

I think stealth you deserve our special bedlam award of the day

Is that the one that starts with "T" and ends with "WAT"...? :D

totster :D

:o indeed it is mr totster. Congratulations stealth YOU ARE <deleted> OF THE DAY

Oh I think you are very familluar with that saying then there is one born every day so is your bar girl girlfriend English getting any better see if she can say "Handsome man you my number 1" :D

Familiar, not familluar.

You are missing commas after Oh, then, say and man.

You have no quotation marks for "there is one born every day".

Also, one what? The saying is, "There is a sucker born every minute."-P.T. Barnum

You should have said, "I think you are familiar with the saying, etc."

After day should be a period and a new sentence started with so. Like this, "day. So, "

And it should be, "your bar-girls' english any better." Bar-girl girlfriend is unnecessary.

English doesn't need to be capitalized.

A ? mark at the end of better, then start a new sentence with see. Don't forgot the period at the end of number 1.

I think you are familiar with the saying, "There is a sucker born every minute". So, is your bar-girls' english getting any better? See if she can say, "Handsome man, you my number 1."

Don't worry, english is one of the hardest languages to learn. We all make mistakes. Have a nice day,<deleted>. :D

Ja, mooie man myn engels is niet erg goed, maar myn nederlands is beter  :D

Ok then? All you plebians answers on a postcard..............

:o

Translation:

" Yes, pretty man, my english is not very well but my Dutch is better"

The second part you have to translate cause I have no idea what he's babbling on about.

Dave - few of them are alright. Whiskey Bar in Soi6 is rather smart - course not a beer bar nor a short time spot, maybe thats why? :D Few spots in Soi Yamoto too for a quiet one - not much business there so a quiet one is welcome least for me and my lady. :o

Uncle Paul,

You have just been shown up as a total hypocrite.

If you don't like the people you meet, or, the country, why don't you bugger off home. I can assure you, you won't be missed.

Personally, I think you are just some smug wind-up merchant with a superiority complex.

"Blows raspberry".

Uncle Paul,

If you don't like the people you meet, or, the country, why don't you bugger off home. I can assure you, you won't be missed.

Personally, I think you are just some smug wind-up merchant with a superiority complex.

"Blows raspberry".

aha did that hurt; thinking an answer so idiotic?

justify your existence sir burr :o

Uncle Paul,

"Blows raspberry".

aha did that hurt; thinking an answer so idiotic?

justify your existence sir burr :o

As I said before, you're just a pathetic wind-up merchant and you're not particularly good at it either, you lack subtlety. I ain't bitin'.

Edited by Sir Burr