China Here I Come!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No NO! no Doh! DOH! No!.... Oh Doc... Please.... Help! HELP!!!!! Stalker alert!!! Arrrghhhh!!!

Editing previous post...

I´ve been having these visions of eating pistachios and almonds from china on a boat crossing the andaman as we THREE -No! Wait - TWO!!!!... listen to Mariachi music under a setting sun... Sigh!

No NO! no Doh! DOH! No!.... Oh Doc... Please.... Help! HELP!!!!! Stalker alert!!! Arrrghhhh!!!

Editing previous post...

I´ve been having these visions of eating pistachios and almonds from china on a boat crossing the andaman as we THREE -No! Wait - TWO!!!!... listen to Mariachi music under a setting sun... Sigh!

:o:D:D

Yes Chris... er... Kayo ... :D

You were there :D sorry... am getting confused. How many of us are in this boat? By the way, the pistachios and almonds are Californian.

So there we were ... Andaman Sea, setting sun, mariachi (bugger off Barry) :D

And I can see you lurking too Tots :D

Yes Chris... er... Kayo ...  :o

You were there ... sorry... am getting confused. How many of us are in this boat? By the way, the pistachios and almonds are Californian.

So there we were ... Andaman Sea, setting sun, mariachi (bugger off Barry) ( edit kayo:D  :D  :D )And I can see you lurking too Tots  :D...

Let´s tie Tot´s up to a rope at the back of the boat and let him skinny surf the wake as you tell me more...

So there we were ... Andaman Sea, setting sun, mariachi..........and then?....

Shouldn't this be in the Gay Forum ? :o

To the sound of some Barry Manilow music perhaps? :D

Stop trying to push your fantasies onto us Boony..... :D

totster :D

Hey! You didn't appreciate B. Manilow's "Mandy"?

Or how about that lovely tune "Rio"? :D:D

Yes Chris... er... Kayo ...  :o

You were there ... sorry... am getting confused. How many of us are in this boat? By the way, the pistachios and almonds are Californian.

So there we were ... Andaman Sea, setting sun, mariachi (bugger off Barry) ( edit kayo:D  :D  :D )And I can see you lurking too Tots  :D...

Let´s tie Tot´s up to a rope at the back of the boat and let him skinny surf the wake as you tell me more...

I KNEW they'd all be listening :D ... am gonna have to whisper this..... :D

Yes Chris... er... Kayo ... :o

So there we were ... Andaman Sea, setting sun, mariachi (bugger off Barry) ( edit kayo:D :D:D )And I can see you lurking too Tots :D...

Woohahahaha.... I'm back... and I have beer... :D

Wow!!!... How about it.. .This is at least a three or four way relationship.-..... I am not talking about Tots or Bambina... I´m talking about our relationship here Khall... How many threads are we doing this on... I´ve just introduced our relationship on the farang lady diatribe thread as well!

Wow!!!... How about it.. .This is at least a three or four way relationship.-..... I am not talking about Tots or Bambina... I´m talking about our relationship here Khall... How many threads are we doing this on... I´ve just introduced our relationship on the farang lady diatribe thread as well!

:o You told ALL the girls?? :D

Who whoa whoa, EXCUSE ME!

Tut tut tut, I dunno, I turn my back for a few days and my thread turns into a sexually ambiguous flirt fest.

Unbelievable.

Anyway Kayo, she's got a Scampy car sticker so don't get your hopes too high mate. :D

...Or did she peel it off after I drank from that Reebok?  :D

Sorry guys.... I could see him coming and I TRIED TO WARN YOU :o:D

Actually, Scampy it was the snot on the keyboard that did it!!!! :D (see earlier post) :D

. Watch out for mongolian chicks though.

Ah yes! Good advice in the mongolian chicks from Blake7

Why.... ???

They are well known as scam girls. They get you hooked, then get you to lend or give money, then bugger off. A friend of mine fell head over heels over one girl. She persuaded him to lend her $10,000 US. He did, she was never to be seen again.

The Power of love……… :o

Why.... ???

They are well known as scam girls. They get you hooked, then get you to lend or give money, then bugger off. A friend of mine fell head over heels over one girl. She persuaded him to lend her $10,000 US. He did, she was never to be seen again.

Not like Thai BGs then.......... :D

They tend to hang around with repeat requests! :D !

Just curious mdp but why did your friend give her $10,000, do they have Sick Buffalo Syndome in Mongolia too? :D:D !

Why.... ???

Not like Thai BGs then.......... :D

They tend to hang around with repeat requests! :D !

Just curious mdp but why did your friend give her $10,000, do they have Sick Buffalo Syndome in Mongolia too? :D:D !

No shortage of dopey buggers willing to part with their cash... and no shortage of those willing to help... :D

Why.... ???

Back at the TV Pissup party, Lojack and Ilyushin told me that Mongolian chicks were really hot looking, Chinese looking ladies with curvy big ass / boobs genes from Russian ancestry. And they said that they were all hanging out at club on this street in Beijing somewhere...I can't remember, I was so drunk when they were talking to me...

:D