September 21, 201016 yr Anybody got a address or directions to paradise lake can only find tours on the net
September 21, 201016 yr I have been tearing up the net and can not find a diffident location just a few phone numbers to call. The closet I can come to it is it may be Bor Sang fishing lake out at Bor Sang.
September 21, 201016 yr Paradise Lake is 7 to 8 km from Chiang Mai. The address is 129/86 home in Town 2 Moo 4, t. Sankang a. Sankamphaeng Chiang Mai Are we allow to post contact numbers?
September 21, 201016 yr Paradise Lake is 7 to 8 km from Chiang Mai. The address is 129/86 home in Town 2 Moo 4, t. Sankang a. Sankamphaeng Chiang Mai Are we allow to post contact numbers? You are as long as your not affiliated with them. Or trying to advertise for them. You are not doing this your just helping someone get details on them. So i don't see a problem here.
September 21, 201016 yr Paradise Lake is 7 to 8 km from Chiang Mai. The address is 129/86 home in Town 2 Moo 4, t. Sankang a. Sankamphaeng Chiang Mai Are we allow to post contact numbers? You are as long as your not affiliated with them. Or trying to advertise for them. You are not doing this your just helping someone get details on them. So i don't see a problem here. Ok. Anyway the address is good enough. And I am not a big fan of fishing tour comapnies unless I need a guide to trek through the jungle or new lakes/ponds I am not familiar with.
September 21, 201016 yr Paradise Lake is 7 to 8 km from Chiang Mai. The address is 129/86 home in Town 2 Moo 4, t. Sankang a. Sankamphaeng Chiang Mai Are we allow to post contact numbers? You are as long as your not affiliated with them. Or trying to advertise for them. You are not doing this your just helping someone get details on them. So i don't see a problem here. Ok. Anyway the address is good enough. And I am not a big fan of fishing tour comapnies unless I need a guide to trek through the jungle or new lakes/ponds I am not familiar with. That is my attitude towards them too. So we could shake hands on that. Sorry for before i did not look good and really thought you were some kind of fishing guide.
Create an account or sign in to comment