Thai Man Sentenced To Death For Killing 5Y-Old Boy

webfact

MURDER

Man sentenced to death for killing a 5y-old boy and mutilating his body

By The Nation

Criminal Court on Tuesday sentenced to death a man who killed a woman and her five-year-old son before mutilating his body.

Siriphong Kanjananiwit, 40, a taxi driver, was found guilty for murdering Sunan Srisusan, 38, and her Thai-Japanese son Cho Makino. He mutilated the boy's body and put them on plastic bag to cover-up the crime in October last year.

The boy's body parts were found in five plastic bags by a scavenger in an abandoned house on October 12 after his mother's body was found two days earlier.

After police's intensive police investigation, part-time taxi driver Siriphong confessed of his involvement.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-09-21

Related topic:

Bangkok Taxi Driver Indicted In Grisly Double Murder Cab driver admits he killed woman, mutilated boy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fitting! Good he deserves it. What an animal.

Hope that cop bloke up north gets the same treatment. Scumbags.

Wish these nefarious individuals would not be kept calling 'animals'. Which animal? The species that cut up the young and place them in plastic bags for revenge? Or the human animal, which is, as far as know, is the only animal species capable of this.

Edited by evanson
  • Like 1

That's fitting! Good he deserves it. What an animal.

Hope that cop bloke up north gets the same treatment. Scumbags.

Wish these nefarious individuals would not be kept calling 'animals'. Which animal? The species that cut up the young and place them in plastic bags for revenge? Or the human animal, which is, as far as know, is the only animal species capable of this.

You answered that one by yourself.

Keep this people separated from the public forever.

And feed them forever by my tax money (the money I've working hard for)? And pay/support the guards, fences, courts, jails etc??

No, thanks! I better feed one more homeless dog - they do NOT deserve ignorance, as those CREATURES do.

Edited by alex_aka_P

I oppose the death penalty. It's too easy anyway. Think about it, life in a Thai prison is MUCH WORSE than a quick moment of pain.

It doesn't matter if we make them work, it always cost more to guard and feed them than what they produce. And the relatives of the murdered don't deserve to pay for that

What was the motive, relationships between the people and the circumstances leading to the murders?

None they just wanted a taxi from the airport. She looked like she had money, and he got 200,000 cash. They left out the third person the one that lived. She the older daughter was wounded but taken to another place and molested.

I oppose the death penalty. It's too easy anyway. Think about it, life in a Thai prison is MUCH WORSE than a quick moment of pain.

It doesn't matter if we make them work, it always cost more to guard and feed them than what they produce. And the relatives of the murdered don't deserve to pay for that

I don't know about Thailand, but I do know in the US having the state murder people is MUCH more expensive than locking them up for life. If it was wrong for this man to murder, why is it right for the state to murder? I also find it funny that many so called pro life people are the most rabid pro penalty folks. Sanctity of life, my arse.

Edited by Jingthing

they can work in jail. Cheap labor.

Wanna check the quality of their job? They are best serving to the rest of society as a rice-fields fertilizer.

PS: NO ONE jail in the world is self-sufficient.

And I do not understand your tolerance to the murderers. The eye for an eye.

Wanna check the quality of their job? They are best serving to the rest of society as a rice-fields fertilizer.

It's not tolerance. Life in prison is far from tolerance.

I don't know about Thailand, but I do know in the US having the state murder people is MUCH more expensive than locking them up for life. If it was wrong for this man to murder, why is it right for the state to murder?

I wish death penality wasn't necessary but I cannot see that we are there yet, perhaps we never will be

Yes, I have also seen the figures, it costs much more to impose the death penalty on a murderer than it cost to guard him for the rest of his life. I don't think Thailand has this problem though

edit: spelling mistake

Edited by MikeyIdea

It's not tolerance. Life in prison is far from tolerance.

Agree with this. Why check out early when there is so much work they can do. Hard labor for life, vary hard.

• Like 1

But the argument is cost to keep him there - life is a long time even at 40+ I'm all for snuffing him out. Good for Thailand - glad these things don't get passed up.

What about the pommie nut case from Phuket - they arrested him when he tried to sneak back to the UK - but who will extradite him to where to answer the murder charge? It is all relevant but a lot of these things happen here.

Death for these ANIMALS is the way to go. like another poster said, if it was my boy he would die and I wold be happy to do it myself.

I do reckon it is only fair to chop them up while still alive as well, just to give them something to scream about before they die. a bullet in the heart is way to fast!

just my thoughts :ph34r:

Life in prison is far from tolerance.

You must deserve your life as a highest gift, and be proud to live it properly.

That was not an accident or something - that was exactly a pure crime, with all of his understanding the possible responcibility - and now it is a time of justice, as it must be. In such of cases there must be no excuses and no mercy. That's how I understand this. Dura lex - sed lex.©

PS: Dont worry, if he'll get a life sentence - he will not be enjoying that for long. The victims family's members would take care of that (especially in TH - where life is cheap, guards are poor and social connections are well-maintained). That's it.