Warrantee

nellyp

Is it possible to buy a warrantee for a car in Thailand? If so any idea of any companies or limitations?. Everyone tells me to buy new but i don't have the cash for it. i can't decide whether to spend 250,000 or so on an 8-10 year old or pay the minimum for a beat up scrapper that I can ditch later. Best deal I could get on a new pickup was 250,000 down and 6,300 a month for 7 years on a new 2 wheel drive ford wildcat.

Best deal I could get on a new pickup was 250,000 down and 6,300 a month for 7 years on a new 2 wheel drive ford wildcat.

Nearly 800,000 bath in total for a Ford wildcat sounds like a rip-off to me.

My advice: Buy second hand quality instead, look at overall condition of the car, forget mileage, and chose one that looks and feels like it has been treated nicely in its life. Repairs are cheap in Thailand

My favourite is Toyota, brand matters less to be honest (except Ford, Chevy, avoid), buy common car

Good Luck

I have sent the OP a private message.

There is a comprehensive warranty available for purchase when buying cars up to 10 years old and/or with 180,000km on the clock.

Before the end of the year, you will be able to have the warranty included in a car loan from one of the larger vehicle financing houses.

Anyone interested to learn more, please PM me. I own the insurance brokerage that is the exclusive license holder for this product from the insurers.

I have sent the OP a private message.

There is a comprehensive warranty available for purchase when buying cars up to 10 years old and/or with 180,000km on the clock.

Before the end of the year, you will be able to have the warranty included in a car loan from one of the larger vehicle financing houses.

Anyone interested to learn more, please PM me. I own the insurance brokerage that is the exclusive license holder for this product from the insurers.

Sorry mate, I didn't read this before replying to PM. Does this mean the car has to be under 10 years old and be under 180,000 miles or is it an either, or senario.

Cheers

Neil