Couple Of Questions To Ask ..

ChAoS87

Hi guys, please help me with the following questions.1) How should I say when I want to imply 'Hit/Reach your target' in thai. Example. have you hit the target for this month sales quota? Do I say 'teung/dtii bpao mai ?' or is there a another way to put it. 2) 'No disrespect, no offence.' How do i put it in thai?3) 'I am pleased/happy for you' Is it ' Pom dee jai sam rap koon.' ?4) Met with an accident. Do i put it as 'bpra sohp u bat dti haeht' ? Literally translates as experience accident.5) Lastly, how do i say take/bear hardships. Do i say ' tohn khwaam lam baak' ?Thank you guys for your kind attention and respond.

have you hit the target for this month sales quota

เดือนนี้คุณทำได้ตามเป้ามั้ย

'No disrespect, no offence.' depend on context really but I would generally said ผมไม่ได้ว่าอะไรคุณนะ and then continue with the offence 

'I am pleased/happy for you” ผมดีใจกับคุณด้วย

Met with an accident. Do i put it as 'bpra sohp u bat dti haeht' ? Yes, that sounds right.

how do i say take/bear hardships. ได้รับความลำบาก

'No disrespect, no offence.' depend on context really but I would generally said ผมไม่ได้ว่าอะไรคุณนะ and then continue with the offence 

'I am pleased/happy for you" ผมดีใจกับคุณด้วย

Met with an accident. Do i put it as 'bpra sohp u bat dti haeht' ? Yes, that sounds right.

thanks a million!! just wanted to clarify some doubts.

reach the target:

ไปถึง เป้าหมาย/จุดมุ่งหมาย bpai(m)teung® bpao(f)hmai® / jut(l)mung(f)hmai® (both u sounds are short oo sounds)

duan(m)nee(h)khun(m)tam(m)dai(f)dtam(m)bpao(f)mai(h)

'No disrespect, no offence.' depend on context really but I would generally said ผมไม่ได้ว่าอะไรคุณนะ and then continue with the offence

phom®mai(f)dai(f)waa(f)arai(l-m)khun(m)na(h)

'I am pleased/happy for you” ผมดีใจกับคุณด้วย

phom®dee(m)jai(m)gap(l)khun(m)duay(f)

dai(f)rap(h)kwaam(m)lum(m)baak(l)

Since not many responses, just a couple more thoughts: 'goal'= 'pow mai' seems better than 'jut (mung) mai' which seems to imply life goals; 'to endure' hardships, as opposed to merely receiving or suffering them, I think 'ton' or 'ot ton' is better; with 'no offense', 'mai wa arai' is fairly slang in the sense of 'no hassle' or 'not giving shit' whereas in the sense of an insult, 'mai yahk doo took' might be more specific. I'd probably be more oblique and say something like 'yah kow jai pit'= 'don't misunderstand me', FWIW...

Since not many responses, just a couple more thoughts: 'goal'= 'pow mai' seems better than 'jut (mung) mai' which seems to imply life goals; 'to endure' hardships, as opposed to merely receiving or suffering them, I think 'ton' or 'ot ton' is better; with 'no offense', 'mai wa arai' is fairly slang in the sense of 'no hassle' or 'not giving shit' whereas in the sense of an insult, 'mai yahk doo took' might be more specific. I'd probably be more oblique and say something like 'yah kow jai pit'= 'don't misunderstand me', FWIW...

perfectly explained, thanks for your help Hardie..