Icc Cricket World Cup Petition

skippy

If the 95 Associate and Affliliate nations take legal action against the 10 full members via the ICC, I think they would stand a very good chance.

Having a system whereby only 9% of ICC members are allowed to vote is completely undemocratic.

I have spoken to a few lawyers about this subject and they agree that the legal system would be sympathetic to the cause of the Associate/Affiliate nations.

The ICC Chief Executives' Committee has recommended to the ICC Board that the 2015 Cricket World Cup should consist of just ten countries. The ICC Board is due to meet on 11 October.

Don't be fooled into thinking that by reducing the competition to ten teams that there will be less games or the tournament will reduce in length - ICC are committed to having at least 48 games for the broadcasters!

Join with cricket lovers around the world and show how that you disagree with this recommendation by signing up to our online petition.

http://www.cricketeurope4.net/PETITION/

From Ben Stinga (Australia):

If the 95 Associate and Affliliate nations take legal action against the 10 full members via the ICC, I think they would stand a very good chance.

Having a system whereby only 9% of ICC members are allowed to vote is completely undemocratic.

I have spoken to a few lawyers about this subject and they agree that the legal system would be sympathetic to the cause of the Associate/Affiliate nations.