Immigration offices upcountry

I am updating the thaivisa website with the upcountry adresses of the Immigration Bureau. We have Bangkok, Phuket and Chiang Mai, but the rest is shady...

Khon Khen?

Korat?

It is impossible to get a definite answer from the (good) guys at Immigration Bangkok where their upcountry offices are located.

Many farang brothers upcountry need this info, so they don't need to travel to Bangkok to get their extensions.

Please help us help the Bureau,and your fellow farang

brothers, to list all the upcountry Immigration offices, their street adresses, phone numbers etc.

Just fill up here!

Thanks!

/Fester

webmaster

There is an immigration office at Kabcheong, about 20 km south of Prasat and 50 km south of Surin. I am not aware of the precise address but there is basically only one street in Kabcheong. The telephone number is 044 559 166. I obtained my first 12 month retirement visa there in 15 minutes; I had all the necessary paperwork correct.

Hard to get info on immigration offices the best i can find is go to ( phuketimmigration.com ) On the menu bar click (Entering the Kingdom ) click on any area will give you map and telephone number but not full address of offices. Hope this helps.

morgan.