Looking For A Pattaya Hotel With Wi-Fi In The Room And Under 1000 Baht. Please Help!

chuck1106

Thanks in advance ...

I will be going to Pattaya for one week in October ..

I was wondering if anybody can help me with this infos about a decent ( no cockroaches please !), approximately clean Hotel at a reasonable price of 1000 baht or less...

By the way, I want to take this opportunity and Thank to all the people who offers informations and to all the Mods, etc..

It is a great Forum, I read almost daily and have learned a lot from here..

Cheers to everybody!

Chuck

post-94443-099979900 1285176981_thumb.jp

diana-oasis.com

My favorite place for the last couple of years. Great location. Great staff. Fast WIFI and complete services starting at 850/day or 15'000/month. Only drawback, often fully booked since limited number of studios. Talk to Meow (Manager) and tell her JohnLexo sent you. She is very friendly.

diana-oasis.com

My favorite place for the last couple of years. Great location. Great staff. Fast WIFI and complete services starting at 850/day or 15'000/month. Only drawback, often fully booked since limited number of studios. Talk to Meow (Manager) and tell her JohnLexo sent you. She is very friendly.

Baboona Hotel is a perfect place. Beautiful view from the sea view rooms, great breakfast, 5 min away from Walking street with bath bus, between the very hot Soi 6 and soi 7, on the beach.

I stayed there 10 days, internet was good and working all the time, complimentary. You can check on tripadvisor, this is where I got them, lot of good reviews.

http://www.baboonabeach.com/