Your Opinion Please

Will1

I've downloaded the entire works of Louis Theroux. Great stuff. He's so dry 99% of the time the people don't know he's taking the piss out of them.

I agree. And it's easy to take the piss out of some prat slurring crap whilst holding out a candle to his 'beloved' (don't think 'eternal flame' part of Thai culture) with a fag hangingout of the corner of is mouth. Prat.

A documentary by privileged rich Louis, so what, maybe some people find happiness that way, not much different from an arranged marriage if you asked me which still goes on. <deleted>. I hate abbreviations.

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1

It would be interesting to hear the woman's side of the story. Maybe he was such a nerd that she couldn't stand him after 8 months.

I must admit seeing some of the expats round my way if their wives are solely with them for the money then I hope it's a frigging lot for having to put up with them. :D

my dear departed mother used to say that anyone who marries for money earns every penny.

It would be interesting to hear the woman's side of the story. Maybe he was such a nerd that she couldn't stand him after 8 months.

I must admit seeing some of the expats round my way if their wives are solely with them for the money then I hope it's a frigging lot for having to put up with them. :D

my dear departed mother used to say that anyone who marries for money earns every penny.

Sounds like she was a wise lady.

I enjoy Louis Theroux work but in this case, seeing this silly old git, i was'nt sure whether to laugh or cringe. In reality it was just sad. As for holding out a candle declaring your love with a fag hanging out of your mouth....<deleted>

Your dear departed mother was smart. If we pay attention to life's mysteries then most of us learn something.