Tennent'S Super In Bangkok

LaoKhao80

Hello Everybody,Being in Bkk for about three months i started missing badly Tennent's Super. Can somebody suggest me any bar or pub where i can find my favourite beer?Even a store where purcahse it would be Ok. Thanks everybody in advance for your answers

Cheers :)

May have to make do with either Red Horse or Cheers Extra, both tatste like horse piss but for a super lager drinker it wont be a problem you are used to the tatse.

If those two arent strong enough you may have to resort to snake bites.

Tennents super, <deleted>, you can only laugh.

• Like 1

you could always buy a bottle of chang and add that really nasty Thai whiskey which is 20 THB a bottle and blend the booth together

Judging by the OP's avatar and his user name he may well have already tried it. :lol:

• Like 1

you could always buy a bottle of chang and add that really nasty Thai whiskey which is 20 THB a bottle and blend the booth together

Judging by the OP's avatar and his user name he may well have already tried it. :lol:

Calling yourself "Lao Khao" and asking about Tennants Super....... you are looking for a rise out of people yeah?

What you need is a pay rise my firend

Edited by changnaam

Doubt you'll be able to find Tennants Super here, but if it's just a strong lager you're after, there are a few Belgian and German beers in Villa that tip the scales at 8%, 9% volume. You could also try the gourmet food sections in Paragon or Central, they may have a few more obscure beers.Incidentally, I was in KL recently and they had Calrsberg Special Brew and Skol Super in a local 7-11...

• Like 2

Doubt you'll be able to find Tennants Super here, but if it's just a strong lager you're after, there are a few Belgian and German beers in Villa that tip the scales at 8%, 9% volume. You could also try the gourmet food sections in Paragon or Central, they may have a few more obscure beers.Incidentally, I was in KL recently and they had Calrsberg Special Brew and Skol Super in a local 7-11...

Thank you very much Dantilley :jap:

Thank you very much Dantilley :jap:

If you are looking for a buzz, try the Ya Dong they sell from a stall on Soi Cowboy and shoot it with a bottle of Chang from 7:11. I hear from friends it is a cheap charlie must-do, but have not tried it myself.