Mouse Causing Chaos Inside Siam Center

balo

I was having a coffee and a donut in a new coffee shop at Siam Center while my gf was shopping .

Suddenly i felt something moving close to my legs and I looked down, it was a little grey mouse looking hungry. Well I'm not scared of a little mouse but sitting next to me were some young students and when one of them spotted the mouse running she screamed and the security guards came running .

Also the staff came looking for the scared hungry mouse. All the customers looked worried but I had just sat down and just wanted to enjoy my coffee. No mouse were going to stop me.

The mouse was a clever one and looked for the nearest exit with at least 10 people chasing it. Suddenly I was the only customer inside the shop and finally some peace.

The end of the story was that they never caught the mouse so maybe its still there waiting for his next move.

huge61305564.jpg

At least the security guards acted to try to protect the staff and visitors. I teach at one of the esteemed government universities. Last week when it was pouring rain, they left the doors open to the main canteen. Walking by, waiting for the rain to stop, I decided to get an early dinner. Standing in line I heard a blood-curdling scream. Looking down I saw a very large, green snake with some black bands (almost 1.5 meters coiled up) on the floor at the next food stand. A student had seen the snake while waiting to place her order.

A policeman stood watching for 10 minutes while two female food vendors tried to capture the snapping snake. Every time they got close it jumped about 8-10 cm and kept trying to bite them. I asked a student standing near by why the policeman did not help them or take care of the problem snake. He laughed and said the snake can't pay so the policeman won't bother the snake. Eventually they caught the snake and put it in a plastic bag. Everyone was joking that snake was going to be on the menu tomorrow. I was told the snake was not poisonous but I am sure the bite would hurt.

Was in The Mall Ngamwongwan once, stood outside ZEN on the 5th floor, when I noticed that some people in a nearby shop were looking at something in ZEN, I looked up and there it was a huge Rat running on the pipes, luckily the tables around the area were not being used, and the customers did not see it. The staff certainly saw it.

Also saw a Rat in the same area in food court, before being modernised, crawled under the counter, then made a dash for safety.