Help With Our Christmas Menu

SausageKing

It near that time of year again and we need to start to plan out Christmas food menu for our customers so we need some of your idea's we will be making hams -mini sausage rolls-stuffing sage-onion and hickory smoked bacon- and ?? so we want your idea of to help us plan our Christmas menu. www.sausageking1.com

Edited by Lite Beer
E Mail removed.

Small trays of mini-sausages wrapped in bacon and stuffing wrapped in bacon. Great for putting round the turkey in the last 30 minutes of roasting. Marks & Spencers and Waitrose sell tons of them to lazy sod cooks (like me) in the UK around Xmas.

Edited by SantiSuk

Small trays of mini-sausages wrapped in bacon and stuffing wrapped in bacon. Great for putting round the turkey in the last 30 minutes of roasting. Marks & Spencers and Waitrose sell tons of them to lazy sod cooks (like me) in the UK around Xmas.

Great idea

Hi Rob

1) Stuffed Turkey Breast

2) Cooked Turkeys

3) Cooked boned hams

4) Traditional Christmas puddings

5) Mince pies

6) Brandy cream

I am getting hungry and sooner Christmas comes the better it will be so l can pig out

nice one john and i love mince pies.

Hi Rob

1) Stuffed Turkey Breast

2) Cooked Turkeys

3) Cooked boned hams

5) Mince pies

6) Brandy cream

I am getting hungry and sooner Christmas comes the better it will be so l can pig out

I've seen mince pies in the freezer at Rimping (can't remember the brand) but they were very expensive. I don't think many were sold. If they are priced reasonably, I will buy loads and keep in the freezer. I'm sure many others would as well. It's the same with sausage rolls. They are nearly as expensive as a nice pie, so I go for the pie every time. If they were SP prices or just a bit higher, I would live on them. I eat a few of your products and always enjoy them. Good to see you are expanding.

Hi Rob

1) Stuffed Turkey Breast

2) Cooked Turkeys

3) Cooked boned hams

5) Mince pies

6) Brandy cream

Tower Bridge normally sell christmas puddings & Brandy butter at Rimping over the Christmas period but I'd give yours a go if you were competively priced :D

Haggis would be a good call around this time of year