3Bb

MagnumForce

Hi,

Any one having problems with 3BB in the city centre/Huey Keaw Road area? I am continuosly losing the connection. What's happening with it? Thought about adding this to the other newly opened topic but it's kind of a different issue.

Thanks. :jap:

MF

Edited by MagnumForce

I live in the Jet Yod/ Canal Road area & we have been having frequent service breaks for almost a week now. It has been less frequent in the last 24 hours but it is still a serious problem. Calling the 3BB service centre is not worth the effort as all they do is deny that there is a problem & tell you to unplug your router to let it cool off, & I have never used that Huawei crap that was supplied when I signed up & installed an 'industrial strength' 3 Com unit. The other excuse is that it is the rain but they even tell you that in the dry season. They know there is no alternative & can sit back and take our money with impunity.

I am in Pattaya and use 3BB. For two days it would not open ThaiVisa and then went off completely. Called the service centre and was told that I had no signal and a technician would call me. All day passed, nothing happened. I called back and was told that the technician would be asked to call me AGAIN. I replied that this was impossible since he had not called me the first time. The failed to compute however six hours later the service was restored.