Drywall Or Sheetrock Screws

Drywall or Sheetrock Screws

I don't imagine a lot of drywall, or sheetrock as its sometimes called, gets used in Thailand??

...and if not then I imagine it might be tough to find those fantastic biting/gripping little drywall screws...Phillips head, black/grey steel screws with very sharp points ??

You can find sheetrock screws at most hardware stores that deliver building materials. Most of the stores here don't understand the term sheetrock or drywall. Just ask for gypsum screws. I've seen two types of screws here. The sharp-pointed black screws and the self-tapping black screws(tips look like the end of drill-bit). Don't use the self-tapping screws, they will loosen after time.

You can find sheetrock screws at most hardware stores that deliver building materials. Most of the stores here don't understand the term sheetrock or drywall. Just ask for gypsum screws. I've seen two types of screws here. The sharp-pointed black screws and the self-tapping black screws(tips look like the end of drill-bit). Don't use the self-tapping screws, they will loosen after time.

Sharp pointed ones for wood studs and self tapping for metal studs.