Sausage King Western Food Products

SausageKing

Open a branch in Chiang Rai. :)

Thats possible. We may do a franchise their. we also plan a trip to chiang rai before christmas so if any body want order food before christmas we plan to come in December but we do send orders by bus to some customers their and we pack food in dry ice. Rob.

Edited by SAUSAGEKING

Since my wife and I have taken a heavy hand in the operation here we have not run out of sausage or other items very often. Droop by and have a beer on me. Also remember Saturday Nite Steak Barbecue this week. Our sausages are unique as we use only natural casings and they are flash boiled for safety purposes. All you have to do is heat, brown and serve.

Many thanks.

Don

How about some seriously good Lincolnshire Sausage?

Bought 3 kilo today from Western Wholesale in Pattaya. (got some Cumberland Fatboy as well)

I collected but I understand they can deliver.

yes but we only sell quality sausage 95% prime meat guarantee and we export all over thailand to 4 and 5 star hotels but no names mentioned

Bought 3 kilo today from Western Wholesale in Pattaya. (got some Cumberland Fatboy as well)

yes but we only sell quality sausage 95% prime meat guarantee and we export all over thailand to 4 and 5 star hotels but no names mentioned

SG what would be the minimum order in weight you would consider delivery to CR ?.

If the goods are delivered in dry ice would you still be able to put them in a fridge freezer immediately.

SG what would be the minimum order in weight you would consider delivery to CR ?.

If the goods are delivered in dry ice would you still be able to put them in a fridge freezer immediately.

Chiang Rai is not that far and the cheap way i can send is by bus and it will arrive bus station Chiang rai at a delivery cost of about 250 baht or we can send by air or 10 wheel air cooled truck and door to door service but more cost. the bus is ok for c.rai. and cheap for our customers for personal use. on large orders we send by 10 wheel. no minimum order if you pay for delivery. we can send about 15 -20kg by bus http://www.sausageking1.com/

Most of us enjoy a day in Chiang Mai occasionally anyway.

I'll probably take a run down there in a couple of weeks so will peruse the offerings then.

everybody's welcome to buy direct in Chiang Mai are put a group order together and i send it for you by bus for around 250 baht + a foam box 90b-120b up to size

Sounds like the sausages will go down a treat in CR :)

Quick question, why have you got a picture of my Queen holding a gun on your website? She doesn't usually carry firearms, she has people to do that for her.

It must be to uk cut backs ? ha ha

Quick question, why have you got a picture of my Queen holding a gun on your website? She doesn't usually carry firearms, she has people to do that for her.

Or, what you regard to be some kind of joke? The point of which eludes me.

Or, what you regard to be some kind of joke? The point of which eludes me.

how many western food restaurants are in Chiang rai ?? sk