The Ashes

Who will it be.....  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q. What do you call an Englishman with 100 runs against his name?

A. A bowler.

I take it you mean the same type of hundreds that both Lee and Warne have to their names today Tolley old mate. :o

Well said Mr Lampard. :D

Dread to think how many our bowlers will have against their names' by this time tomorrow............ :D

What the ###### are the Aussies playing at having their key bowler pissing about with a rugby ball before he was about to play in a test?

Today was a big indication of Aussie weakness in depth in the bowling department. Only Warne looked seriously dangerous and even then only very rarely. I couldn't understand why Ponting neber batted first and never unleashed Lee and Warne at new batsmen but let them settle in nicely.

I reckon England's batsmen were ripe for the picking after Lords but Vaughan, Jones and Bell apart, those nice kind Aussie 'bowlers' have let England right back into the series! Good confidence buiding knocks for Flintoff, Trescothick and Strauss as well as the tail.

On a negative note I was a little pissed off that no one went on to make a big score but 407 in a day is some going.

Q. What do you call an Englishman with 100 runs against his name?

A. A bowler.

I take it you mean the same type of hundreds that both Lee and Warne have to their names today Tolley old mate. :o

Well said Mr Lampard. :D

Dread to think how many our bowlers will have against their names' by this time tomorrow............ :D

Ahhhh...one day of batting.....u wont win a test...u wont win the series.....anything u can do...we can do better

Today was a big indication of Aussie weakness in depth in the bowling department.

Are u serious !!! :o

U and Lampard werent saying much two weeks ago...now ur all full of beans....

if England can score 400....then our top order will all have 100's....

That's better; the Supermouth we all know and love. Woke up at last. Welcome back mate. :D

Notice how Supermouth vanished quickly after England's bowlers showed the Aussies how to bowl on this surface! Well done all the Aussie batsmen for getting hundreds in the Aussie first innings..... Oh sorry, my mistake! Supermouth got it wrong yet again! This is some record hes putting together! :o:D:D:D

124 in front with 9 wickets remaining.

Unless Warne can bowl those rippers 6 balls an over from both ends all day long, the Aussies are going to be in for some serious tap again! If an England batsman can bat all day as well its going to be carnage.

Notice how Supermouth vanished quickly after England's bowlers showed the Aussies how to bowl on this surface! Well done all the Aussie batsmen for getting hundreds in the Aussie first innings..... Oh sorry, my mistake! Supermouth got it wrong yet again! This is some record hes putting together!  :o  :D  :D  :D

124 in front with 9 wickets remaining.

Unless Warne can bowl those rippers 6 balls an over from both ends all day long, the Aussies are going to be in for some serious tap again! If an England batsman can bat all day as well its going to be carnage.

Yeh...whatever Fart....the camp Im in now, Im lucky to get on a pc for 5 minutes a day, so I cant read ur gloating posts about ur pathetic team that u think coz they made 400 in an innings that they are some kind of chance in this series........

and u and Lampard are just fair weather support'ers......

Carnage !!! :D:D ...what was the first test result ???

Farty, get with the program, if they win this game, they only square the series.

if they lose the game they go 2 down. :o

you soapdodgers are not only allergic to the caustic substance but are unable to understand simple arithmetic.

1 game played, a win to Oz

1 game in progress, result pending.

Lampy if your Grandma was your Grandpa, would you hold that against him/her :D

Warne has been waiting for this day all his life! He's warmed up with a couple of first class centuries in the counties and is ready to win the game from his own bat! :o:D

Don't forget he has scored more test runs without a century than anyone else in the history of the game. Lee and Kaspa are good for 20 odd each.

Two up - easy!

Warne has been waiting for this day all his life! He's warmed up with a couple of first class centuries in the counties and is ready to win the game from his own bat!  :o  :D

Don't forget he has scored more test runs without a century than anyone else in the history of the game.  Lee and Kaspa are good for 20 odd each.

Two up - easy!

The Warne factor has crossed my mind too....

And I'm a Pommie..... :D

I wish him well but this test belongs to Flintoff. :D

Warne has been waiting for this day all his life! He's warmed up with a couple of first class centuries in the counties and is ready to win the game from his own bat!  :o  :D

Don't forget he has scored more test runs without a century than anyone else in the history of the game.  Lee and Kaspa are good for 20 odd each.

Two up - easy!

we wait with baited breath

Two up - easy!

we wait with baited breath

http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/NEW/LIVE/frames...-08AUG2005.html