• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bryan ferry - let's stick together

:D

That sounds like a rip off of Al Green's Let's Stay Together. :D

No it's not!

Okay then. :D I still think the titles are awful close. :o When did Ferry release his song?

Come ON Come On Let's Stick together.... I've not heard this ferry song for years. Excelletn....Nothing on al greens, different song altogether.... .

Many songs ahev similar names.

So there.

Listening to something I[m pretty sure is george michael... Sounds new ish, but similar production to the jesus to a child album... Dunno, radio.

Oh, and on my PC, Red, Got my Naive little kooks ready to go.

Edited by kayo

Well, I guess if Kelly is watching the Stars, then Redrus might enjoy a dabble with a sexy, Naive boy. He's a bit Kookie, after all.... (which of us is not, though)

Bops, You pinche Gringo! You wanna a doughnut burger.

:o

Well, I guess if Kelly is watching the Stars, then Redrus might enjoy a dabble with a sexy, Naive boy. He's a bit Kookie, after all.... (which of us is not, though)

Bops, You pinche Gringo! You wanna a doughnut burger.

:D

Okay, know what gringo is, don't know what pinche is and sure but what is a doughnut burger, besides a doughtnut between two hamburger buns with lettuce, tomato, cheese, pickles, and musturd? :o

Dunno... just seemed like an appropriate american bashing, bops Baiting question.

Truth be told, I'm not exactly sure how Pinche translates... Maybe our Flamenco Princess can help...

It's generally used in the sense of well, er.... "Pinche Gringo" a bit like you bl00dy yank, or somehting......

Green Go, apparently was coined way back during the contra's and before, when the US CREATED Panama, and was literraly that... the men in camouflage suits, green's, should GO!

Stop talking drivel you two and, taking the pisss out of top tunes, is, a crime, as you 2 well know....! Consider youselves appropriatly reprimanded and apologise, now....!!!!! :o

redrus

Dunno... just seemed like an appropriate american bashing, bops Baiting question.

Truth be told, I'm not exactly sure how Pinche translates... Maybe our Flamenco Princess can help...

It's generally used in the sense of well, er.... "Pinche Gringo" a bit like you bl00dy yank, or somehting......

Green Go, apparently was coined way back during the contra's and before, when the US CREATED Panama, and was literraly that... the men in camouflage suits, green's, should GO!

I still wanna know what a doughtnut burger is. :o

I´m not sure.... Try this okay: (I haven´t got dunking donuts in guate, not 7/11, but both the thai contingent and yourself do....)

Take a donut, (preferably those ones with the chocolate icing) and a can of nam Daeng.

Put your burger bread on the grill, lightly toasting both sides, some tomatoes onions and a dab of mayo shall adorn the bread, oh and lettuce. Place the donut, soggy side up, on the adornments. Add gurkin to taste, and oh! Serve with crinkly cut fries.

I´ll let you try it out first.

Actually, you know, when I was eight years old I accompanied my mam on a tour of normandy, bretangne, nd the loire valley castles and museums.

We were at some artists museum and in the bistro café thing they had, they had an ice cream called "Coupe USA"....

Chocolate, Vanilla, and chocolate chip, with warm chocolate and fudge sauce and sprinkles... great right... massive deep cup you got and all.... But within it all there was soggy pop corn.... UUGH!!!

Listening to, The Postmen, No matter what the CRISIS! (GREAT BAND FROM THE LAND OF TULIPS)

I´m not sure.... Try this okay: (I haven´t got dunking donuts in guate, not 7/11, but both the thai contingent and yourself do....)

Take a donut, (preferably those ones with the chocolate icing) and a can of nam Daeng.

Put your burger bread on the grill, lightly toasting both sides, some tomatoes onions and a dab of mayo shall adorn the bread, oh and lettuce. Place the donut, soggy side up, on the adornments. Add gurkin to taste, and oh! Serve with crinkly cut fries.

I´ll let you try it out first.

Actually, you know, when I was eight years old I accompanied my mam on a tour of normandy, bretangne, nd the loire valley castles and museums.

We were at some artists museum and in the bistro café thing they had, they had an ice cream called "Coupe USA"....

Chocolate, Vanilla, and chocolate chip, with warm chocolate and fudge sauce and sprinkles... great right... massive deep cup you got and all.... But within it all there was soggy pop corn.... UUGH!!!

Listening to, The Postmen, No matter what the CRISIS! (GREAT BAND FROM THE LAND OF TULIPS)

Land Of Tulips? Netherlands?