Who Has The Most Reds And The Lowest Rep Count?

Ulysses G.

I have a green 38 excellent. Looks like a big bogey just hanging there.

This has brought me great shame and embarrassment with other TV members. I hope my friends and family never see it, don`t want to lose face. Hate the good guy image, I require reds please. Want a reputation as being a mean guy, someone to be detested and who other TVms shake at the thought of receiving a pm from me making them an offer they cant refuse.

No wonder there is a shortage of hot girls in the town, Ian is hogging all the talent for himself. Now how selfish can you get?

Edited by Beetlejuice

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a green 38 excellent. Looks like a big bogey just hanging there.

This has brought me great shame and embarrassment with other TV members. I hope my friends and family never see it, don`t want to lose face. Hate the good guy image, I require reds please. Want a reputation as being a mean guy, someone to be detested and who other TVms shake at the thought of receiving a pm from me making them an offer they cant refuse.

No wonder there is a shortage of hot girls in the town, Ian is hogging all the talent for himself. Now how selfish can you get?

Ask and you shall receive ...

Click it

post-37101-035897100 1286139475_thumb.gi

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

nonsenseu.jpg

I think I gave out 2. This week. Pray tell, what is this hippie bs right here?

You get 2 red love buttons every day, on a 24 hour rolling basis. They don't store up, use them or lose. I'm waiting!

That's not true for everyone. Rather than inform a member they're no longer allowed to post reds, the "24 rolling basis" limit is set to zero with the resulting message as per above. ;)

nonsenseu.jpg

You get 2 red love buttons every day, on a 24 hour rolling basis. They don't store up, use them or lose. I'm waiting!

That's not true for everyone. Rather than inform a member they're no longer allowed to post reds, the "24 rolling basis" limit is set to zero with the resulting message as per above. ;)

I think you're wrong. I get the same message and then after approximately 24 hours, I can use reds again. The way it resets is kind of weird. If some people are being stopped from giving reds at all, that's news, but I remain skeptical.

nonsenseu.jpg

I think you're wrong. I get the same message and then after approximately 24 hours, I can use reds again. The way it resets is kind of weird. If some people are being stopped from giving reds at all, that's news, but I remain skeptical.

You get the message when you reach your limit that has been set to two, others will get it when they reach their limit of zero. The number can be set at any number they choose, including no limit. Have you noticed how previously, no one could red or green posts at all?

It's the same with many, many features of this forum's software, which is used by numerous forums. It's all in the settings. If you're intrigued by the inner workings of its features, there's lots of information available or go on another forum and get to the Admin position to observe the options available firsthand.

Edited by Buchholz

It's all in the settings. If you're intrigued by the inner workings of its features, there's lots of information available or go on another forum and get to the Admin position to observe the options available firsthand.

I can't help but suspect there are easier methods...

http://www.invisionpower.com/products/board/features/

It's all in the settings. If you're intrigued by the inner workings of its features, there's lots of information available or go on another forum and get to the Admin position to observe the options available firsthand.

I can't help but suspect there are easier methods...

http://www.invisionpower.com/products/board/features/

I agree that my first suggestion is probably much easier than my second one.

It seems to me that I only get to bestow one red on some days and I need them for stalkers. Sorry Jingthing! :jap:

It is two. It was confirmed by George. What's confusing people is the way in which the ROLLING reset operates. Your reset may open one at one time, and your second at a much later time. So if you don't time it correctly, you may lose your second if you don't use it in time for the next reset.

Edited by Jingthing

I get all my reds from geriatrickid --- he's even recently gone back to a 2007 post to Red it :)

The funny thing is the folks with multiple accounts using one account to counter the reds they get with another ;)

I get all my reds from geriatrickid --- he's even recently gone back to a 2007 post to Red it :)

The funny thing is the folks with multiple accounts using one account to counter the reds they get with another ;)

Exactly! Same kind of thing has happened to me from a number of posters. So I figured it is just a STUPID game worthy of kindergarten children rather than adults, and open to massive abuse, so instead of fighting it, I have decided to embrace it, and to openly WELCOME all red marks as gifts of love. After all, they are the RARE gifts, two a day, and to amass lots of them is MUCH HARDER than amassing large numbers of cheapo greenies. Like a lot of things in life, it's most important how you choose to think about things ...

Edited by Jingthing

Oh, I think once he figured out that folks could actually see who was handing out the rep he changed tactics (and started greening random posts) ..... just an odd thing overall .....

Since they added the feature, it has corrupted this board and taken it into the gutter.

Oh, I think once he figured out that folks could actually see who was handing out the rep he changed tactics (and started greening random posts) ..... just an odd thing overall .....

Since they added the feature, it has corrupted this board and taken it into the gutter.

Nah .... it's 99% meaningless ..... maybe 99.999999% since most people's profiles don't get seen by anything but the spiders

That is obvious even to a blind man, so one must assume that was the intention.

Nah .... it's 99% meaningless ..... maybe 99.999999% since most people's profiles don't get seen by anything but the spiders

There is a movement to display rep points on the actual board with each post. Welcome to Stalinist Thaivisa.

It is two. Next ...

Sorry, but it's not. That it is only a recently added feature that was allowed in the first place should be your first clue.

Every feature on this forum software has selectable limits and all of which can be adjusted on individual level or whether or not its even turned on at all for any one or everyone.

Another clue is the selectable limits chosen for reds and greens are set at different levels.

Edited by Buchholz

All many posters did was complain about the forum before they added it. It should be a welcome addition as now they have something new and different to whinge about.

227352-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Moodie-Character-Sitting-By-A-Football-On-A-Bench-And-Complaining.jpg

That is obvious even to a blind man, so one must assume that was the intention.

I reckon its a very lucrative gutter though ...

All many posters did was complain about the forum before they added it. It should be a welcome addition as now they have something new and different to whinge about.

227352-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Moodie-Character-Sitting-By-A-Football-On-A-Bench-And-Complaining.jpg

From one Yankee doodle dandy to another, when did you stop saying whine and start saying whinge, mate?

Edited by Jingthing

From one Yankee doodle dandy to another, when did you stop saying whine and start saying whinge, mate?

I say both, but whinge is my first choice on Thai Visa.

Me too, ha ha. We're a coupla Anglophile wanke_rs, innit?

I hate it when Yanks try to imitate a cockney. It`s just not convincing.

Anyone remember the classic foul up Dick Van Dyke made of it in Mary Poppins?

I think Whinge is actually Australian! They call the English (British) Whinging Poms

David (Please red me if my all greens means I'm a boring fart!)

Translation please. :) ( I am a Londoner )

What, are you pissed on your fanny pack? I wasn't even trying to be authentic. I'm feeling peckish. Time to eat like a chav ...

Edited by Jingthing

I think Whinge is actually Australian! They call the English (British) Whinging Poms

David (Please red me if my all greens means I'm a boring fart!)

And there was me thinking that 'innit' was cockney!

regards

Bojo

It is two. Next ...

Sorry, but it's not. That it is only a recently added feature that was allowed in the first place should be your first clue.

Every feature on this forum software has selectable limits and all of which can be adjusted on individual level or whether or not its even turned on at all for any one or everyone.

Another clue is the selectable limits chosen for reds and greens are set at different levels.

And it looks like now that the select limit switch has been turned off, as well as for the whole feature for greens and reds. Fancy that... selectable controls.