Who Has The Most Reds And The Lowest Rep Count?

Ulysses G.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't discount Chunky he has earned himself enough reds too. But not by asking about them but just by being himself.

He's managed to get 14 reds on just one troll - think he will be a contender for first to a thousnad if he can last that long.

• Like 1

SamritT reputation: -58 Poor

She made one post a week or 2 ago that garnered -25.

Thats pretty imprssive, I'd imagine that Chantorn would also have a fair few reds - although maybe as he/she is probably on a lot of peoples ignore list then has escaped this. :lol:

SamritT reputation: -58 Poor

She made one post a week or 2 ago that garnered -25.

And then there is that other wannabe thai Piengrudee with -35 score,but I have the idea that she must be sponsored by someone higher up as it is very clear that she is the reincarnation of the banned wannabe thai Rucharee.

There in lies a good thread, what makes a Good Poster in your, or anybody else's eyes?

Good question.

For me 2 of the most important characteristics are somebody who can have the piss taken out of them ( in a lighthearted way ) and not go off the deep end at the smallest slight and somebody who's magnanimous to admit they're wrong and not try to pathetically bullshit there way out of it.

I've got 20 greens and one red.

Not enough for the free dinner with ND, sorry. :crying:

Bite ur tongue man, I'd eat with Patsycat anyday :licklips::wub:

ps: who decided the dinner would be a meal with me ?? Huh, huh? :angry:

:lol: sorry mate, that was my idea on the other thread about who has the most greens! I joked about there being a prize for the most greens at the end of each month and another poster said dinner with JT, and then another said you! so I think you have an admirer :D

oh yeah, it was a bloke! :lol:

If you don't have a bunch of reds you are probably not a good poster. :whistling:

I've only got a couple of "reds", but I'm willing to share a 'black" with someone.

My_girls_1.sized.jpg

All my yellows are spoken for. :lol:

Fie_and_friend_1.sized.jpg

I didn't know Thailand had a version of Cruft's mate.

( Joke! Joke!)

Sadly, I am not YET the red love mark champion. However, I am well on my way, headed like a balloon of bliss from 70ish green to 30ish green in one week! OK, so it may take a year to reach the prized holy grail of 1000 red love marks. Green is the color of evil envy. Who would want cheap, easy green marks when they are so plentiful and common? Red signifies the color of the sun, a symbol of energy, radiating its vitalizing life-force into human beings, the RARE color, the valuable and prized only TWO a day color. I do realize some of you misguided, misinformed souls have been manipulated by the false myth that red is a bad thing. You think it is negative. If so, I can help you too. It is very unhealthy to carry around negativity with you. It is also very nasty and mean hearted to throw around reds as an insult to other worthy human beings. Let me be the willing, enthusiastic RECEPTACLE of all your toxic negativity. You have two a day. Don't waste them by holding on to them (that's a sin against all that is good), don't be a nasty rude bugger and "punish" others (in the long run, you are only punishing yourself).

post-37101-078347600 1286127525_thumb.jp

Do the loving thing, do the healthy thing, gift your love reds to the one who is happy to receive them in the spirit of pure gratitude and graciousness. Thanks again to all my red gifting friends, both real and ironic. 1000 red marks, here we come.

post-37101-081582900 1286127552_thumb.jp

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

If you don't have a bunch of reds you are probably not a good poster. :whistling:

It is heartening to know there are other members out there who recognize the VALUE of the red love marks. Oh, worthy competitor in the 1000 red mark march, I salute you!

• Like 1

WOW!!! :o

Jingthing has some real competition.

I do indeed. However, I never shirk from a challenge. In fact, I welcome others to recognize the desirability, dare I say the sexiness, of being marked with many red blotches of love. As Bush famously said, BRING IT ON!

• Like 1

Don't discount Chunky he has earned himself enough reds too. But not by asking about them but just by being himself.

He's managed to get 14 reds on just one troll - think he will be a contender for first to a thousnad if he can last that long.

Thats all very well,but has he also got the stamina to keep it up??? :rolleyes:

Edited by MAJIC

WOW!!! :o

Jingthing has some real competition.

I do indeed. However, I never shirk from a challenge. In fact, I welcome others to recognize the desirability, dare I say the sexiness, of being marked with many red blotches of love. As Bush famously said, BRING IT ON!

Sorry Jingthing I just gave you a Green,although I understand your point/points on this matter,you are much too good a Poster to dish out the Reds to!

I've only got a couple of "reds", but I'm willing to share a 'black" with someone.

My_girls_1.sized.jpg

All my yellows are spoken for. :lol:

Fie_and_friend_1.sized.jpg

erm no thanks - the top three could get a job in the Adams family

Edited by saraburioz