Bicycle Shop In Bangkok

Paul36

I'm looking for a good shop in Bangkok that sells and repairs mountainbikes. Experienced shop that can do a little but more than fix a tire and has spare parts in stock. I was hoping on a place near Ekamai since I have to take my bike from another town.

They should also sell mountainbikes, have a large assortment and be able to fix my bike on the spot while I wait because I have to return home the same day.

Anyone here who's got a bike and some good experiences?

There is a shop the sells bikes in the same building as the HSBC on Rama 4 (do a google search for HSBC Thailand because I don't remember the building name).

Its on the ground floor and off to the rh side at the back as you enter from the main enterance, bikes in there at 100,000 baht and upwards.

TREK and KLEIN at Sarasin Rd, close to Lumpini Park, great service but cheap spare parts (BONTRAGER or so)...

SPECIALIZED, at Rama 4 / soi Sala Daeng 1 (HSBC Bank / U Chu Liang Bld), great bikes, decent prices, good service, BIKES from 20 k upwards, NOT 100,000 THB...

CANNONDALE at Sukhumvit soi 26 almost deep in, almost Rama 4 side), good service, great bikes

MIXED brands at Chitlom opposite Gaysorn Plaza, above McD, 2nd floor in outdoor corner, lead by Italian guy, small shop but nice too...

Edited by canardo

TREK and KLEIN at Sarasin Rd, close to Lumpini Park, great service but cheap spare parts (BONTRAGER or so)...

SPECIALIZED, at Rama 4 / soi Sala Daeng 1 (HSBC Bank / U Chu Liang Bld), great bikes, decent prices, good service, BIKES from 20 k upwards, NOT 100,000 THB...

CANNONDALE at Sukhumvit soi 26 almost deep in, almost Rama 4 side), good service, great bikes

MIXED brands at Chitlom opposite Gaysorn Plaza, above McD, 2nd floor in outdoor corner, lead by Italian guy, small shop but nice too...

I ride a Trek so usully use Probike on Thanon Saracin, great shop with a very good selection.

But recently used the Cannondale shop on Suk 26 (it's next to K Village) as it's closer to my house. Very friendly woman who owns it and very, very helpful. Great service and would highly recommend. Probably the closest shop to Ekamai too.

Cycle Sports on Vorachak Street, just north of Yaowarat. They are the importers for Merida. It's run by the owners son. Very knowledgeable. Good selection of parts and accessories.

I ride a Trek so usully use Probike on Thanon Saracin, great shop with a very good selection.

But recently used the Cannondale shop on Suk 26 (it's next to K Village) as it's closer to my house. Very friendly woman who owns it and very, very helpful. Great service and would highly recommend. Probably the closest shop to Ekamai too.

i used to use the cannondale shop when they were on soi 3. does soi 26 reek of incontinent pet too?

There's a little shop on Sukhumvit right near Soi71. They don't have many bikes for sale, no big brands, just cheapies, but they are handy when it comes to small everyday repairs where parts can be generic. Helpful, cheap and can do stuff on the spot.