Western Food

SausageKing

Look under his Avatar guys, SPONSOR

and BTW i dont mind people tell me what they got for sale, could be good for me not have to look around.

Everything they are selling and a lot more products are available at Villa Mart in Chalong

I think i saw there products there mixed in with the others

Look under his Avatar guys, SPONSOR

and BTW i dont mind people tell me what they got for sale, could be good for me not have to look around.

Everything they are selling and a lot more products are available at Villa Mart in Chalong

I think i saw there products there mixed in with the others

sorry but no offence to you all and this is not spam.However we do sell spam ha ha. joking. we want to know what the xpat like to eat at thanks giving and Christmas in Thailand..we are not asking anybody to order from us unless they want to. info please. Rob.

Joking aside, the only Item i have not seen here is Pate, in Aussie its made from duck or chicken livers,

Sometimes its flavour with brandy or other things, its a paste eaten on dry biscuits, very tasty.

Not many Australians have a hot Christmas dinner any more, usually a cold buffet of meats and seafood

or a barbecue both with salads and fresh bread, its to hot at Christmas time to be eating hot foods.

All the ingredients are readily available here. the one thing i miss is trifle made of cake soaked in sherry, jelly, custard

with fresh cream on top like my mother used to make we always had it at christmas

Joking aside, the only Item i have not seen here is Pate, in Aussie its made from duck or chicken livers,

Sometimes its flavour with brandy or other things, its a paste eaten on dry biscuits, very tasty.

Not many Australians have a hot Christmas dinner any more, usually a cold buffet of meats and seafood

or a barbecue both with salads and fresh bread, its to hot at Christmas time to be eating hot foods.

All the ingredients are readily available here. the one thing i miss is trifle made of cake soaked in sherry, jelly, custard

with fresh cream on top like my mother used to make we always had it at christmas

wow thats a very good idea pate and trifle. i will make them both for Christmas menu.and trifle with fresh double cream. i can make pate made from duck and chicken liver. cheers.

sorry but no offence to you all and this is not spam.

Unsolicited advertising.. Yeap, SPAM it is, textbook definition !!

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Forum_spam

I think the fact that it's paid for makes it a lot less spammy. It's quite simple really, now you know what 'SAUSAGEKINGS' posts are going to be like, you simply don't open them. Problem solved.

Anyway, If they genuinly make two new products for christmas based on a customer suggestion, then you can't really get a better service than that! Time will tell I guess if they follow up on their promise.

P.S I hope your going to buy some if they do, Mr Callen. :)

Thanksgiving is one word. It is a US holiday only and we eat turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, cranberry relish as you may call it, we call it cranberry sauce. Cranberries, sugar and water boiled. Yams and usually apple pie and ice cream and, or pumpkin pie and sweetened whipped cream for dessert.

Christmas is usually standing rib roast (grain fed,choice or better USDA certified), ham, turkey or a combination... with all the trimmings and pie again for dessert.

Good luck! I love Thanksgiving, but I could do without Christmas... Bah humbug! Not a Thai phrase, by the way! biggrin.gif

I think the fact that it's paid for makes it a lot less spammy. It's quite simple really, now you know what 'SAUSAGEKINGS' posts are going to be like, you simply don't open them. Problem solved.

Anyway, If they genuinly make two new products for christmas based on a customer suggestion, then you can't really get a better service than that! Time will tell I guess if they follow up on their promise.

P.S I hope your going to buy some if they do, Mr Callen. :)

The Pate i would buy all the year round not just at Christmas if it is reasonably priced Mr Boy

As a sponsor the guy is quite entitled to open a thread to inform members of his products.

The same people screaming spam seem quite happy advertising on Thaivisa all sorts of breakfast places and other restaurants, but when a sponser wants to let you know about his wares you are offended.

What's the problem? If you don't like what he's offering don't order from him.

Edited by Old Croc

As a sponsor the guy is quite entitled to open a thread to inform members of his products.

The same people screaming spam seem quite happy advertising on Thaivisa all sorts of breakfast places and other restaurants, but when a sponser wants to let you know about his wares you are offended.

What's the problem? If you don't like what he's offering don't order from him.

I don't mind a sponsor informing us about his offerings, but would have preferred a normal post in stead of all these pictures. especially on a mobile that is very irritating, plus on the mobile version the OP is not identified as a sponsor.

So the problem is with your hardware Steven? :rolleyes:

No, Thaivisa software

I like posts with pictures myself. :D

So do I, but this many is really overdone IMO. It does not bother me, but I think a post like this would be better received if he would say: 'hi everybody, my name is, I am a new sponsor and would like to introduce myself. On this website you will find more information, but we can help you with etc etc.'

Here's a product idea for Rob that I think would appeal to at least the American crowd for Thanksgiving and possibly Christmas. How about producing some Turkey rolls? I looked around a little last year but couldn't find them offered here. For those unfamiliar, they're light and dark turkey meat without the bones, pressed into a roll shape weighing probably between one to two kilos, that are ready to pop into the oven. It's not ground and processed turkey meat. The advantage is that they're easy to prepare, you don't have to bake it all day, and you don't end up with 7 to ten pounds of extra meat that you have to eat for the next two weeks. Also it would fit into the small, European style ovens here. I would be a customer for that along with the pate and the spicy sausage. Can one pick the products up in person in Phuket? I'm in Phang Nga Province and I kind of doubt that you would deliver to my place here.

Thanksgiving is one word. It is a US holiday only and we eat turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, cranberry relish as you may call it, we call it cranberry sauce. Cranberries, sugar and water boiled. Yams and usually apple pie and ice cream and, or pumpkin pie and sweetened whipped cream for dessert.

Christmas is usually standing rib roast (grain fed,choice or better USDA certified), ham, turkey or a combination... with all the trimmings and pie again for dessert.

Good luck! I love Thanksgiving, but I could do without Christmas... Bah humbug! Not a Thai phrase, by the way! biggrin.gif

Here's a product idea for Rob that I think would appeal to at least the American crowd for Thanksgiving and possibly Christmas. How about producing some Turkey rolls? I looked around a little last year but couldn't find them offered here. For those unfamiliar, they're light and dark turkey meat without the bones, pressed into a roll shape weighing probably between one to two kilos, that are ready to pop into the oven. It's not ground and processed turkey meat. The advantage is that they're easy to prepare, you don't have to bake it all day, and you don't end up with 7 to ten pounds of extra meat that you have to eat for the next two weeks. Also it would fit into the small, European style ovens here. I would be a customer for that along with the pate and the spicy sausage. Can one pick the products up in person in Phuket? I'm in Phang Nga Province and I kind of doubt that you would deliver to my place here.

Actually half a turkey breast is small enough to fit in my microwave. It has a browning element, so it comes out pretty good. I see whole turkeys, but I haven't seen turkey breast, other than Don used to have them.

Actually half a turkey breast is small enough to fit in my microwave. It has a browning element, so it comes out pretty good. I see whole turkeys, but I haven't seen turkey breast, other than Don used to have them.

It surprised me no one raises turkeys in Thailand, there is a definite market especially with American expats,the imported ones are very expensive comparing what you pay for turkey in Australia.

sorry but no offence to you all and this is not spam.

No offense but it is spam. Apparently tolerated here.

I like good sausage and bacon like anyone else. But to be lured into a thread titled:"western food" is a bit disingenuous.

If you make great pork products just say so.

I for one won't buy your product because you strike me as being deceptive. Who knows what you put in your sausages!

Dear Sausageking,

First of all forget the triffle, it's easy to make and home made is always way better than shop bought. Paté is definitely a good idea, look at Brussels Paté etc. as well as chicken liver and duck liver.

What I really miss is good sandwich ingredients, cold cuts - York Ham (un-smoked), roast chicken, roast pork, roast beef, sliced corned beef etc.

Anyway good luck

Dear Sausageking,

First of all forget the triffle, it's easy to make and home made is always way better than shop bought. Paté is definitely a good idea, look at Brussels Paté etc. as well as chicken liver and duck liver.

What I really miss is good sandwich ingredients, cold cuts - York Ham (un-smoked), roast chicken, roast pork, roast beef, sliced corned beef etc.

Anyway good luck

yes we will make the pate and a few styles. we have great ham on the bone and some other cold meats like roast beef medium rare. we are a new sponcer and we not want to sound like spam on thai visa. But have a Quick look at the website and see if you can suggest new menu ideas (pate will go on sure) Rob. http://www.sausageking1.com/

yes we will make the pate and a few styles. we have great ham on the bone and some other cold meats like roast beef medium rare. we are a new sponcer and we not want to sound like spam on thai visa. But have a Quick look at the website and see if you can suggest new menu ideas (pate will go on sure) Rob. http://www.sausageking1.com/

Do you have any retail outlets who carry your products in Phuket at present, if so where are they

Your web site only mentions Chang Mai outlets,and Tops, does this include the Tops in Phuket