Tired Of The Farang Lady Diatribe!

khall64au

Don't keep us in suspense...what's he thinking?

You're probably better off not knowing... it's quite shocking.. :D

totster

X rated, eh?

Can't remember now

totster :D

Thats a males mind for you...

Ice Maiden, Good to have you on board... I´ve been reading some of the threads you´ve posted on and you seem like an interesting and welcome addition to this board of degenerate fools like myself and others... not that I can´t speak for anybody else of these wasted ol´minds. :D

Nah...that's just his mind for you! :D

What mind...? :o

totster :D

You have a mind... Don´t fear, you do have one... Do not be afraid... Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred hatred leads to the... :D:D

Boon! You will never ever know what I want a furry ______ for....

Hmuah hmuah hmauh hahahahahaa!!!!

I think Thai people often have interesting conversations (they can be brilliant at irony and punning) just most of us don't understand all the nuances that come to play in the Thai language. It is very hard to get a joke in another language, remember.

This is true. Here's a Thai joke...... What horse is red.........A tomato :o

It obviously loses a lot in translation (It's not really that funny in Thai either) :D

Oh man! Some people must love to step in sh1t. Who wants a go at him first?

Meeee.

Philipperv - Let me get this crystal. You reply on a laides board where obviously lots of farang females are lurking and you insult us all by calling us biatches. I've made a choice not to be insulted by someone who openly calls himself a perv and lives in the philippines. Thats all I'm saying. *end*

Meeee.

Philipperv - Let me get this crystal. You reply on a laides board where obviously lots of farang females are lurking and you insult us all by calling us biatches. I've made a choice not to be insulted by someone who openly calls himself a perv and lives in the philippines. Thats all I'm saying. *end*

When I see a bit*h I call it a bit*h. I call myself a "perv" because I am honest about myself unlike you phonys.

Bring it on! Bit*h! Gonna LOVE this board!

With that view you'll be gone pretty quick. Any one wanna bet how long?

I give him until the end of tonight, what do you think?

No problem. You can censor me out of your board right NOW if u want cause i've said all that I needed to say.

No problem. You can censor me out of your board right NOW if u want cause i've said all that I needed to say.

joined today troll?? having fun you vacuous piece of <deleted>?

Meeee.

I more thing: You [bold]WISH[/bold] you were "laides" like the beautiful asian women in this part of the world! Go back where you belong and, Globestroller, you get your a** over here where [bold]you[/bold] belong!

Meeee.

I more thing: You [bold]WISH[/bold] you were "laides" like the beautiful asian women in this part of the world! Go back where you belong and, Globestroller, you get your a** over here where [bold]you[/bold] belong!

Wonder if you would say that to a ladies face, when they have thier BF standing beside them.internet coward I think. :o

Should we Pm, Chuchok, or start a thread on him?

best to let the wee fella hang himself i feel.This board must be like going to a Doctor for him.... :o

Wonder if you would say that to a ladies face, when they have thier BF standing beside them.internet coward I think. :o

I knew u'd use that sh*t line again. Want me to tell you face-to-face and your loser Thai boyfriends too? I'll be staying at the Pinnacle Hotel, Soi 16... 9/11-18. Just look for someone giving you that evil look you bit*hes hate so much.

Women of all races are beautiful. I like being english I'm proud of that and I bet so are thai women because they are also beautiful. Who would put up with someone like you? Some very, very poor thai woman thats for sure. I bet you couldn't even get a woman in England if you tried because there arn't that many that can be brought with money I'm afraid.

Wonder if you would say that to a ladies face, when they have thier BF standing beside them.internet coward I think. :D

I knew u'd use that sh*t line again. Want me to tell you face-to-face and your loser Thai boyfriends too? I'll be staying at the Pinnacle Hotel, Soi 16... 9/11-18. Just look for someone giving you that evil look you bit*hes hate so much.

that's a little far away from Chiang mai you brainless <deleted>....have a read of my details sonny. :o

best to let the wee fella hang himself i feel.This board must be like going to a Doctor for him.... :o

Sounds like he needs his clock cleaned. Can a doctor do that? :D

Wonder if you would say that to a ladies face, when they have thier BF standing beside them.internet coward I think. :D

that's a little far away from Chiang mai you brainless <deleted>....have a read of my details sonny. :o

What's wrong, bit*h? Don't want to travel for a fight? You'd be the 1st!