I Got Some Fish Sauce In My Eye

Som _Tam

Hey, I was eating some great spicy thai food. you know thailand has the best food in the world right? And the only place with spicy food right?

Well i was reaching over for my Beer Chang and my elbow pressed down on a spoon full of fish sause and it went right into my eye!! IT BURNS!

Is there some ancient thai techniqe to make the burning stop? Do I have to pray to some papaya? Or maybe bow on the ground in front of some statute of some dragon with 4 heads and give it some SUPER WAI?

Help it still burns and I can't open my eye all the way. So it is making shopping hard....I can't decide which number on the menu to choose at Mcdonalds.

Hey, I was eating some great spicy thai food. you know thailand has the best food in the world right? And the only place with spicy food right?

Well i was reaching over for my Beer Chang and my elbow pressed down on a spoon full of fish sause and it went right into my eye!! IT BURNS!

Is there some ancient thai techniqe to make the burning stop? Do I have to pray to some papaya? Or maybe bow on the ground in front of some statute of some dragon with 4 heads and give it some SUPER WAI?

Help it still burns and I can't open my eye all the way. So it is making shopping hard....I can't decide which number on the menu to choose at Mcdonalds.

i think the main thing here is that if you see someone heading towards you holding chopsticks is that you should run away!!!

Hi Som Tam,

My grandmother used to have a remedy for eye problems. She used to fill a egg cup full of coke a cola and tilt her head back with egg cup pressed to her eye. She would leave it there for 2 minutes.

Hope this helps. :o

Hi Som Tam,

My grandmother used to have a remedy for eye problems. She used to fill a egg cup full of coke a cola and tilt her head back with egg cup pressed to her eye. She would leave it there for 2 minutes.

Hope this helps.  :D

Ouch! And when you're done etching your cornea with carbolic acid, try the final solution for swimmers: fill your goggles (or eye cup, or egg cup, as the case may be) with fresh pastuerized milk and do the same thing Jeffrey describes above. Milk sooths. :o

Hi Som Tam,

Hope this helps. :D

That sounds pretty dangerous to me! :D !

If you put a piece of raw meat in coke and leave it a while the meat will dissolve. :o

How about an eyewash from a pharmacy! :D !

But then you might just be a trolling sh1t <deleted> as previously suggested.... :D

Her's a clue .....

HA HA HA HA HA HA.........Made me laugh. That was me....Heh heh heh....Damm Yes i am 29 but still think like a 16 year old or 12 year old or whatever..But NO Seriouly here for a second. Obviously my online personality is much different than my real personality...In real life I am much cooler. I mean I am KOOL.......

Who left the back door open ? :o