What Is The Latest Thai-ified Item On The Menu?

Som _Tam

Hey havn't been to Shamland in a while....just wondering which kind of freaky stuff they are offering on the Mcdonalds menu...

I remember back when I was there.....Back in the good old days the Fall of Siagon you know.. but they had these sticky rice pork burgers. Instead of bread they had sticky rice for a bun. And pork in the middle....Now that is scary....

Most the time when I am in Mcdonalds i like to count the Thai's that are actually eating hambrugers.....Not many....They are eating everything but hamburgers. Which is fine with me.....but still is cheese really all that bad?

The latest addition is Chicken McBeek

post-624-1122171084_thumb.jpg

the most popular dish in the UK is Chicken Tikka Masala, so sure enough McDs have brought it ouout in a bun.

I really think they are a force of evil, they sneek around the world adpting local foods so they can sell an unsupecting population their own diet of fat salt and sugar.

Hey havn't been to Shamland in a while....just wondering which kind of freaky stuff they are offering on the Mcdonalds menu...

I remember back when I was there.....Back in the good old days the Fall of Siagon you know.. but they had these sticky rice pork burgers. Instead of bread they had sticky rice for a bun. And pork in the middle....Now that is scary....

Most the time when I am in Mcdonalds i like to count the Thai's that are actually eating hambrugers.....Not many....They are eating everything but hamburgers. Which is fine with me.....but still is cheese really all that bad?

How are you able to post here and go to McDonald's with a spoon still in your eye?

The latest addition is Chicken McBeek

post-624-1122171084_thumb.jpg

the most popular dish in the UK is Chicken Tikka Masala, so sure enough McDs have brought it ouout in a bun.

I really think they are a force of evil, they sneek around the world adpting local foods so they can sell an unsupecting population their own diet of fat salt and sugar.

If you have not already you need to watch "Super-size Me". Shows alot about good ole Micky D's. I have stopped eating there, it's just not real food.

I don't eat fast food in the states, but will try featured offerings in Thailand.

This last visit, I ordered the Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich.

I didn't get it because "the machine was broken".

They need a machine to manufacture a sandwich!

Their pork burgers, sticky rice and regular bun, are awful.

KFC, Thailand, used to make a great fish sandwich.

This person is a troll.Have a look at his other posts.He is self indulgent in interfering with himself. :o