Looking For Somewhere To Rent Dec-Feb In Hh

sam666

Looking for somewhere to rent in HH around the first week of December to the start of Feb, budget around 5k a month and will pay the 2 months in advance. Doesn't have to be big or in the "city centre", it's just going to be me.

Thanks

Can't help with actual premises but can give general locations to try.

1. There are small bungalow type buildings set back from the roadway in the vicinity of Soi 84. The entrance is on the main Petchkasem Road. Think the cost might be in the region of 8K though.

2. There are a number of low budget guest houses at the pier. Don't know the cost but worth a look.

You'll also find lots of rooms for rent throughout the town with signs outside the premises. Just go in and ask.

Looks like loser SAM666 has fallen for a BG and is coming back with his substantial wealth, 5k month in high season, might get something in Cha Am.

Previos Post states he went out and stayed out till 8am evey night for 4 months, He states he spends 2000 baht/night thats 60,000 baht a month and 240,000 baht for the 4 months. Something not quite right here. Thats still conservative, I spend that on a meal and some beers over the course of 4 hours, If its a late one 6am 4,000 baht easy.

Here's the link for proof of his2k a night http://www.thaivisa....-bike-worth-it/

Why does Thailand attract loser's?

Asked the management at Palm Hills on advice for the rental of my guest house situated in the grounds of my house in Palm Hills, they said 20,000 baht/month. Sorry out of your league. Also no motorbikes allowed, especially 3 year old cheap JRD 's.

Try Cha Am down at the railway station, 100 baht a night, I am trying for you Bruce. :unsure::bah::unsure:

Edited by alina

Alina,

Just a friendly warning. On this and other threads you appear to be trying to pick a fight with Sam666. Please read the forum rules, particularly this one:

4) Not to flame fellow members.

Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

Alina bites haha, success :lol:

Yea as I said, I just want a room with ac and decent shower really, I already have a house to live in but theres going to be a fair few of us and i'm a nice enough guy to give the room to my sister. I won't be home much .... Don't want to waste money on unnecessary accommodation as long as its clean, comfortable to sleep and watch tv and has ac.

Edited by sam666