Thai Consulate - Bali

I have to go to Bali for work this week and now that CMU has canceled my visa I had through the CEP program, I was hoping to just change over to a sixty day tourist visa (preferably dual entry). I was originally just going hit up Kuala Lumpur on my way back to Thailand but if anyone has experience (preferably positive) with the Bali Thai Consulate, I may just try to take care of it there. Bali isn't a bad place to spend a couple extra days instead of KL.

Thanks in advance,

Its been about a year now, but I had a great experience with the consulate in Denpasar. I don't have the address of it but sure you can google it. It's just a large house on the main road. We were there when the office hadn't yet openned for the morning. The caretaker for the house was nice enough to let us on the grounds to wait until it did. No problems with the visas ( double tourist visas) stamped(ink) into my passport (24hrs).

The place isn't the easiest to find, taking a taxi is best. also, if taking the taxi, get them yo wait for you or it could be tough hailing another from the road.

• 1 month later...