Gold Snatced

wobblyjohn

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way mate - I'm very quick myself - lad will be smacked so hard he wonder what happen to him. Not to mention the motorcycle lad will be laying on the floor after he is pulled off. :angry:

Ok, so you live in a fantasy world.:)

^because we like it! :jap:

Why? You think it looks good? Makes you look wealthy?

its cos there geezas and say " orright mate " and shake hands a lot and you can hear their wrist gold jangling when they do--------------usually ex-east end car dealers-------now wot o mean mate cor blimey luvvaduck and chase me up fetter lane---------------thats an old one.

the proper ones will kiss you on the cheek even though you are a man------------means a good friend and nothing and i mean nothing wrong with the intention at all------------true and not to be mocked---------and thats what i call changing the subject good and proper ---------------right im off for a ruby murray

:lol:

I know what you're saying.

I understand what BM says also...

Now, on a serious note then, wheres the best place for afternoon drinking?

Not really just very street smart - eyes literally in the back of my head... sort a 6th sense when trouble is a foot. I've honed my talent and it has proven to get me out of some sticky situations an/or avoid them. Or maybe I am just "lucky" - good amulet does help. :P

Edited by britmaveric

Not really just very street smart - eyes literally in the back of my head... sort a 6th sense when trouble is a foot. I've honed my talent and it has proven to get me out of some sticky situations an/or avoid them. Or maybe I am just "lucky" - good amulet does help. :P

Hard to know if you're joking or serious. I don't care how street smart you think you are, physically attacking the type of Thais who snatch jewelry is not (street) smart...but there's no chance you'd catch a young Thai on foot running, or on a motorcycle anyway. Understanding your limitations is the biggest part of "street smart".

Edited by tropo