Family Of Dead Bomber To Get Bt400,000 Relief Payment

webfact

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This funny until you realize that if any of the victims had been non-Thai they would find a way not to pay them a single satang...

Just what I was thinking, not sure if the law would be applied to the letter under those circumstances, with the continued bombings, sadly we will probably find out soon enough.

Has the south been under emergency rule? or perhaps it was distinguished as another emergency. expect there to be some claims from down there if they are included in the "paid to explode zone" as defined by CRES

This could lead to some creative thinking from some cash strapped family members with little value on life.

Puts a whole new twist on the suicide bomber idea....

Not really, many suicide bombers are recruited from poor families and are promised that their families would be taken care of for their service to "god"

My family needs 400,000 baht to pay the bank back or lose our land. Should I become a bar girl for boom boom or just blow myself up with a BOOOOOM?

Do some boom boom, tell some true lies about your sick mom and brother who had an accident and blow a BOOOOMMMM.............:jap:

Should I go for the big bang to show my 400,000 for my Non-O too?

Edited by sirchai

This could lead to some creative thinking from some cash strapped family members with little value on life.

Can someone please explain the reason behind paying for people that want to cause harm,ok the family has lost a family member put that person was going out of his way to kill others ?

Amazing Thailand ........... Ive run out of money a couple of times out here and ive lost a business due to the lack of trade ive died inside but no handouts to me it's a sad situation but Buddha bless.... us all

• 1 month later...