Cm & Tourism 3040% 4Th Quarter

Gonzo the Face

nice one. maybe you could explain what this is about after youve sobered up.

No need for sobering up, need for your goodself to read the Nation..... That was their call within the past 2 = 3 days.

it was as clear as mud to me. no mention in your post of the nation 6th Oct, or that the 3040% is about the level of advance hotel reservations in chiang mai (obvious typo , 30-40%) .

grim news.

No need for sobering up, need for your goodself to read the Nation..... That was their call within the past 2 = 3 days.

it was as clear as mud to me. no mention in your post of the nation 6th Oct, or that the 3040% is about the level of advance hotel reservations in chiang mai (obvious typo , 30-40%) .

grim news.

Lighten up..you seem to have a problem......not enough sleep or what....The O post was not directed at you.

The post was lighthearted in its intent, and would be obvious to anyone reading the paper, and not made as a direct quote from or in response to the Nations story. Nor was it to give anyone who does not read the news a cause to get their bowels in an uproar.

Ease up mate.

Gonzo

grim news.

Lighten up..you seem to have a problem......not enough sleep or what....The O post was not directed at you.

The post was lighthearted in its intent, and would be obvious to anyone reading the paper, and not made as a direct quote from or in response to the Nations story. Nor was it to give anyone who does not read the news a cause to get their bowels in an uproar.

Ease up mate.

Gonzo

maybe i should add smileys. i'm as light as a feather i slept a sleep of babes and my bowels are flowing freely. i wasn't bothered in the least by your post but i was curious to know what it was about, since it may affect business.

i'm a bangkok post man, myself. didnt realise it was a nation readers inside joke. nice one.

still grim news.

The only thing more amazing than Thai statistics is that some people actually believe them! However if you have 30% increase on a minute figure then that is also a very small increase - so maybe we are just working in very small numbers.

Wednesday this bar across from Mike's (Thapae) had 50% off for ladies night. There were two farang girls in there, both carrying 70+ kilos. Tonight I was on Thapae Rd. at 8 pm and was surprised to see 5 customers in the bar, but I then realized the band was taking a break.

I took two farangs (myself being the third) to the famous Tiger promotion on Wednesday Night. We walked there (OH, very far) in about 25 minutes, and waked right by that beer garden on the leftside of Huay Kaew. They had ZERO customers. Certainly not a place I would want to buy a draft beer from. Then we got to Dayli at about 9pm. There were about 60 customers. 3 Large Tiger for 129 THB. Service was exceptional. Our waitress is a Teaching student at Ractchabat. All of us are mid 40s and were among the oldest customers. We had a blast and it seemed like everyone else was, too. A ot more like the old "Turn it loose" Coors light commercials, than being at one of the well know Fat, Old, Bald, Grumpy Man Franchises in CM.

BTW, we had 12 large Tiger, 2 entress, and a pack of Marlboros--our tab was 720 THB. We tipped 80 due to the great service and ice cold beer. We did not buy one bucket of ice, they rotate out of a freezer. Excellent ambience and a great walk home.

I'm wondering how many of these exports are assembled here vs produced.

How is that actually effected by currency and what proportion of profits/expenses comes into the country or as THB anyway.

Stronger THB makes their products like rice more expensive than Vietnam, for example. One reason companies like Caterpillar from the US is doing so well right now.