Internet Service Provider

wally1k

Well I had TOT - very low speeds and poor service.

Now I have a CAT CDMA modem that delivered acceptable speeds for about 4 months.

Now its down to .3mb/sec and I am looking around for a new provider.

The CAT service man is supposed to come out and check the computer but it hasn't happened yet

Does any member have any bit of insight that might help me choose my next provider .

I live in San Khlang area - so a bit far out. Close to Makkro

Thanks

Walt

I stuck with CAT CDMA, no more landlines in Thailand !!!!

Using CDMA for 8 months and it was down only once, still way better then previous TOT, TTT & 3BB lines that was one big frustration.

I suggest you get the updated driver for the CDMA stick only via their website here , that helped me 3 weeks ago when it was near to down.

And how about your PC maintanance, RAM, Internet settings etc are they optimized ? I do it every day and it helps to make my system running well.

True win hand down so far.

i am having 10Mb down and 1 Mb up .

used to be 14mb down and 0.5 mb up

but there keep upgrading and older user get the upgrade also .

just call and make a fuss whhahahahhaa

but what i like about true is not just the net is the hassle free service . and you can stop using it any time ..

after 1-3 month i think .. just return the router .

and that it , other know their service so there use plan and contract to tie you down .

2-3mb download is stone age ..

please for the same price .. 10m b win you by a few laps

I stuck with CAT CDMA, no more landlines in Thailand !!!!

Using CDMA for 8 months and it was down only once, still way better then previous TOT, TTT & 3BB lines that was one big frustration.

I suggest you get the updated driver for the CDMA stick only via their website here , that helped me 3 weeks ago when it was near to down.

And how about your PC maintanance, RAM, Internet settings etc are they optimized ? I do it every day and it helps to make my system running well.

Thanks for this - downloaded the driver - I have a macbook pro.. No change in speed though...

Every thing seems ok in system prefs..