Good Pet Shop In Chiang Rai

nickjam

Hey folks

Can anyone give me any pointers for a decent pet food shop in Chiang Rai? I'm looking for some calcium supplements. I've driven around and asked a few locals but with no luck as yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

I would think you would find at the store? connected to vets. There is an excellent vet if you go west? from the back of CR Hospital then take the curve to the right, Vet is on the right and store is on the left. Also look at previous posts about vets here in CR. Street is called Sankong Luang (SP?)

Thanks for the reply. I'm really looking for a calcium powder that I can simply add to an existing food. I might give the milk a try though!

Buying from vets VERY expensive. Don't know about calcium supplement but I should thing feed the dog human calcium supplement would not be a problem. For dog food, both can and pellets, the newish shop opposite American Standard, near old bus station, have some very good prices. Mine like brand BINGO, buy in 20kms bag. I NEVER buy any advertised brands eg. PEDIGREE - waste of money!

• 1 month later...